Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2000 to 2001 History.. and a Response..

(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hehe a few things :) as always.. to keep this Forum alive..
I was leafing through Prince history tonight.. and I stumbled upon what I remember went on with JediKnight's Ladder..

early 2000 I think.. JK's ladder bottomed out no one really played it for awhile... during the Summer it was revived.. also another ladder came into being called "JCI" ladder. I don't remember much about it, however that in my post on the Prince main page I put "Axion and I" are a top Cases and JCI ladder. Cases ladder.. did well up until about April or March or so 2001 when and I quote myself from earlier "Corruption" took place.. I think someone hacked it or something happened cause records got damaged.. and then Ladder took another downfall. and that is when I stopped playing ladder.

If people can feel in the gaps it would be very helpful..
here's a screeny I got of the ladder in Dec 2000 till possibly March 2001:

.. Only reason why I took it because I had to capture my moment lol.
During this time it was the emergence of the "Anti Hack Patch" which inevitably failed... I suppose and the revival of ladder failed.

Anyhow.. I'm also workin gettin together some old screenies from back in the day from the Prince site,. and our trophy section just for people to check out..

Vapid.. maybe you are thinking of Prince in 1998-1999.. but by 2001 we were dominate. Not all were Elite NF saberists.. we had gunners and such like.. like IRN .. our gunners and force players may not have been as elite.. but they were decent.. they like the other clans played sabers a lot too with us better Prince.. so they could have damaged our saber skill reputation. You are lookin at one piece of the picture Vapid not the big picture..but thanks for ur input anyhow.

Enough seriousness here's a site for kicks and giggles:
Our Prince store lol.. www.cafepress.com/toli its still up..
we actually sold some stuff on it too.. which is remarkable lol.

Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2005 8:07 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

You still have the prince HTML files? I would host them for ya.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2005 1:46 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya i have em.. i still gotta organize them however., into some logical pattern.. that would be worthy of posting. lol... anyhow thanks ttyl

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2005 3:29 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback