Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I own you all...

Page 3 / 5
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

im sorry that you took me saying UT99 was shit as me talking up any other UT game.

ill fix that, the Unreal Tournament games were fucking horrible.

jedi knight had a more competitive scene than UT99 as OGL and that other one was always a joke.

nikon also has sucked at every FPS game ive seen him play so that says a lot about any UT game for me.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2009 8:31 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

LOL!

UT had a community like 1000 times bigger than JK and MOTS combined. At the peak, there were literally HUNDREDS of teams on the ladder, and at least like 30 of them were elite. And the matches were 5v5, not the simple 2v2 shit we had in JK/MOTS. So to be a good team, you needed to have like 10 really good players. You couldn't get away with 2 greats carrying an entire clan, like you could in JK or MOTS.

To say that JK had more competition than UT proves that you don't know a single thing about UT, and probably never even played it a single time. Which is ok. Just don't talk like you do.

Man, JK people really like to talk shit, huh.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2009 8:56 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

im sorry that you took me saying UT99 was shit as me talking up any other UT game.

ill fix that, the Unreal Tournament games were fucking horrible.

jedi knight had a more competitive scene than UT99 as OGL and that other one was always a joke.

nikon also has sucked at every FPS game ive seen him play so that says a lot about any UT game for me.

Hey retard, when the fuck have you ever seen me play? Exactly, shut the fuck up f4ggot. It's like I'm talking to Wodz (or Chronos or whoever the fuck) who actually thinks he knows what hes talking about. You're going to have to excuse this idiot Max, he was only good at one setting in a game he played for fucking years. Oh wait, HE WAS ALSO UNBEATABLE IN FULL FORCE CTF. WOW I'M SO STUPID, I'M SORRY I FORGOT GEN...............

Max, I only thought UT99 CTF was the best, didn't really care much for TDM or DM. I think when it comes to 1v1 and 2v2, JK:df2 is the best. But UT99 CTF is the best when it just comes to 4v4 and 5v5. As for mots, never really liked it, so to each their own I guess.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2009 2:47 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

again i apologize for you both thinking that ut99 was popular. i mean maybe in comparison to mots ut99 was popular, but real motherfucking g's played quake. i guess actually ut99 would be the idiot down syndrome kid brother that gets sent to live with grandparents because its an embarrassment to the family that had it in comparison to q3a.

im sorry that you arent any good in FPS games nikon, maybe one day they will make a game you can excel at. hopefully one day you can know the joy of just raping the shit out of everyone that you play against. i mean i doubt it but i guess almost anything is possible.

quick edit, i was unbeatable in nf ctf as well. so thats 3 aspects of the game that i dominated and zero that you dominated. try to get over me nikon, please?

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2009 10:21 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2009 11:21 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

Wow a UT99 vs Quake 3 argument =P

UT99 was a very competitive game and I don't really know how you could try to say otherwise. It had a lot more competition than JK could have ever hoped for. Not that I feel UT was a better game than JK (it wasn't), but to say that it wasn't popular or competitive is naive. As for Quake 3, it was a lot easier to get in to. It had a bit smoother of a gameplay style. UT99 was always known as the better game as far as skill goes, though. Sorry you couldn't get in to it or understand the basic fundamentals.

Now if you were talking about Unreal Tournament 3, yeah that game is total trash. But UT99 for its time was fucking awesome. Quake 3 was just easier to jump in to. It flowed really well. But UT99 took way, way, way, way, way more skill. Ask any translocating shockrifle professional Ut99 asshole, or better yet, have them show you how to play. It's not as two dimensional as Q3A was.

lol don't listen to Genedicks guys he doesn't know what he's talking about

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 1:35 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

Nikon is right, UT was all about CTF. That's what made it unique from Quake. Overall, Quake probably had better DM play, although I personally still like UT's more (UT had better guns). But CTF in UT was incredible, much better than any game I've ever seen.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2009 5:02 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yes but you also forgot one thing

you are a faggot and have aids.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 5:55 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

max likes touching little boys no no regions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 6:29 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

bad JK players are bad

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2009 7:29 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

big faggots with aids are bad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 7:52 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

You don't seem to be very good with internets insults, son.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2009 10:28 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

but you are still a huge faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 10:52 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

he got you there max

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 1:10 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

again i apologize for you both thinking that ut99 was popular. i mean maybe in comparison to mots ut99 was popular, but real motherfucking g's played quake. i guess actually ut99 would be the idiot down syndrome kid brother that gets sent to live with grandparents because its an embarrassment to the family that had it in comparison to q3a.

im sorry that you arent any good in FPS games nikon, maybe one day they will make a game you can excel at. hopefully one day you can know the joy of just raping the shit out of everyone that you play against. i mean i doubt it but i guess almost anything is possible.

quick edit, i was unbeatable in nf ctf as well. so thats 3 aspects of the game that i dominated and zero that you dominated. try to get over me nikon, please?

Wow, try to notice the fucking sarcasm. Get over you? I guess I was right in calling you a f4ggot. :mrgreen:

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 6:33 pm
Page 3 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback