Eminent Member

Hey Reiko, why don't you come play JK?

<Nen> nf and his minions ruined JK for me forever
<Nen> nh*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 8:20 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

because hes not any good at it and doesnt have luke around to talk him up to everyone. is luke still falling face first onto penises reiko.

there was nothing in UT99 that anyone that played both games could say was better than q3a game settings.

way to not notice that i was comparing ut99 with its small community, to mots with its equally small community in relation to the superior game which would be JK and q3a. i didnt mean to take that over your head max.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2009 9:45 pm
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

A general rule of life is that if you don't know shit about something, you probably shouldn't talk like you do. In this case, it's plainly obvious that you know nothing about UT, and I'd be very hard pressed to believe you even played it once.

It's nice that you liked Quake. A lot of people did. But this...

"there was nothing in UT99 that anyone that played both games could say was better than q3a game settings."

...is just pure ignorance. Please stop making yourself look bad. If you can sit there and honestly say that Q3 had better CTF than UT, then lol at you as an FPS player.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2009 6:57 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

UT ctf was retarded. try watching some cpma ctf videos some time. 4v4 q3a ctf was better than UT anything. even pickup 5v5 games were better than UT anything. then up the action with cpma.

its cute you think ut99 was awesome. like cute in the same way your parents put up some fucked up fingerpaint of yours when you were 3.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2009 11:39 pm
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

Well, you're officially a retard. Take care.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2009 5:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

But I guess when you know you're owned, a one line insult is a pretty easy way out. 8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2009 2:08 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

OH SHIT!

DAMN GIRLFRIEND!

OH SNAP!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2009 7:38 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

choda you shifty nigger they said you was hung

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2009 9:13 pm
(@nejja_)

well alright

destrukt, one of the best ut99 players of all time, readily admits that quake 3 takes more skill. (he has been world class in both)
gitzzz, probably the best ut99 player of all time, admits q3 takes more skill.
xspain as well, im sure there are many others. anyone with extended experience in both games is bound to agree. its not even close.

movement: q3
weapon balance: q3
health/armor system: q3 by 100 miles

not that ut99 isnt skilled. it is. incredibly so. it just cant touch the most perfect game of all time, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
also, personally i thought ut2k3 took the most skill out of any of the ut games.. it was the fastest paced at least, although i think the shield gun made duel dynamics completely retarded.

anyone that keeps up with high level competitive gaming understands that quake 3 is the most balanced and hardest game of all time.
and no you all are right i dont have enough knowledge of the ctf scene to comment i suppose, i just didnt recognize any names from the high level duelling ranks so my bad on that one.
my comp is fucked up right now but ill have a new one in ~2 weeks and ill be happy to duel nikon or mots man in ut99 and demonstrate how garbage you are

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2009 5:28 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

No problem nejja. UT had 3 main game types. 1v1, team DM, and CTF. And all 3 were very different, requiring very different skill sets. The guys you mentioned were almost solely 1v1 players, and yes, all 3 were great. Destrukt also played a little TDM I think, but not that much.

But the point is, that's just one part of the game. Neither one of them was even average in CTF. They would get completely owned in any CTF match, and they'd be a liability to their teams, even though they're great fraggers. CTF is just that much more complex.

So yeah, maybe they did say that 1v1 DM in Q3 was better, and maybe it actually was. I personally didn't really do 1v1. 5v5 CTF was infinitely more complex and appealed a lot more to most people.

If you were into DM, you might have heard of the BMF clan. They were the best TDM clan in the history of the game. I knew a couple guys from there, and later on was in the same clan as SATAN_BMF, arguably the best TDM player in UT's history. Some other guys I played with a lot that you might recognize from the DM scene were Xellos, HandofFury, and Stallion (OGL actually had to ban 1 map from official competition because this guy was so good on it, simply having him on our team literally gave us an automatic win lol).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2009 9:26 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

i still feel bad that you think UT was popular.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2009 12:07 pm
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

Competing against thousands of players, hundreds of whom were better FPS players than you, was enough for me. Perhaps you have higher goals in video games.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2009 7:33 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

nobody in UT could touch me, if it wasnt for the lack of movement maybe it would have been a popular game enjoyed by more than a couple thousand people. lets play some quakelive as i am bored with this UT99 downsyndrome chatter. it was a shitty game and will remain to be a shitty game forever.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2009 10:10 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

gen hacked in UT, i have proof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2009 5:48 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

nobody in UT could touch me, if it wasnt for the lack of movement .

LOL. Of course nobody could touch you if you never played the game. And your complete ignorance of it has already proven that you never played it.

Speaking of movement, all quake had was jumping around. In UT you could jump, plus dodge in any direction. Plus you had a translocator, which was the coolest form of movement ever, requiring crazy skill to do well. Are you just fucking with me or something? Because basically ALL your "points" are straight up the opposite of reality. Nobody can be that dumb, can they?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2009 7:31 am
Page 4 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback