Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Help!

(@taggart)

I got DF2 ripped and now i got Mots ripped too... So when I launch Mots theres that message asking DF2 CD2 but i don't have so what will i do now to get it working?

Taggart

Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2008 9:56 am
(@taggart)

Thanks, Andrew. But now got a new problem... When choose select New Game everything just freezes. Btw what is ISO???

Taggart

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2008 1:50 am
(@taggart)

Does the game load or does it freeze immediately after clicking "new game?"

Immediately

Taggart

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2008 3:03 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Hmm... idk what could cause that...
But i do know what's an ISO :P It's a file format (.iso) which contains the image of a cd or dvd, so you can burn them into a cd or dvd (using nero or any other soft like that). It's one of the most common in torrent and other p2p systems to share CDs and DVDs

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2008 5:25 am
(@taggart)

Hmm... idk what could cause that...
But i do know what's an ISO πŸ˜› It's a file format (.iso) which contains the image of a cd or dvd, so you can burn them into a cd or dvd (using nero or any other soft like that). It's one of the most common in torrent and other p2p systems to share CDs and DVDs

I see... thats exactly what I did. I dl torrent and then burned it into cd using nero.

Taggart

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2008 5:29 am
(@taggart)

are you playing with the CD or without.... try it with the CD now even tho you applied the crack

Nope, its still freezing...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2008 3:20 am
(@taggart)

T-H-A-N-K-S Big thanks to ZeqMacaw for making JKLauncher. I've had DF2 for 10 years and now finally I get to play the expansion!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2008 11:30 pm
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ