Share:
Notifications
Clear all

hey, your ultimate jk clan roster?

Page 1 / 2
 Qiss
(@qiss)

Hey i have been looking over all the posts on these forums, good reading!
the clan i always wanted to be in was MERC, i loved there webpage and the way the divisions were set up,
so here is my question, if you guys all wanted to be part of the ultimate roster back in the day, what would your divisions look like

NF Guns
Divison Leader

JaG_MMx_MaN

NF Guns
HDK_Dexter
woaX_JCS
HDK_Majestik
IRN_Macleod
TaX_MAX
HDK_GRESUF
TaX_Ricochet

FF Guns/Sabers
Divison Leader

EoS_Crazy

FF Guns
Jeb
DSbr_sun/Newsun
DSbr_AReoN
JaG_Asskicker
IRN_DeconFrost
DSbr_newmodel
IRN_Gen_Patton

NF Sabers
Divison Leader

KDD_Lonestarr

NF Sabers
Nemesis_KoHV
IRN_Quake
IRN_IKIKRASS
Mask_KTL
Renegade_JCS
KDD_Merlin
Sephiroth_SLDR

i was not a great or well known player when i played, but i played all aspect of the game, i found nf sabers boring but i played it pretty well, i mainly played nf/ff guns/sabers, i played ladder and i got to play most of the best players and above avarage players the game had to offer through out its long course history since 98, the list i made was from my own personal dealings and from cwt/ladder general 'here that name in the lobby over and over for specific ownage reputation' and how badly i was beaton. still it was a hard list and there were many others who could probably go on there ,but i made it so its 8 people per division, as far as i remember MERC was a biggish clan for being a very good one. meh well theres mine.

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2008 6:15 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Well considering 2 of those people hacked in your nf sabs Division,Thats pretty pathetic =)

Nemesis and Seph

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2008 12:42 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Since I only know FF, I'll just comment on that...

I forgot to mention who our 'leader'
WD_Rage: he was good at FF but the reason I would have him lead is because he was always cool with everyone and everyone respected him. He didn't act like a dick like 90% of the people on my list.

FF Guns:
JaG_AssKicker
DSbr_AeRoN
DSbr_Narz
DSbr_SithLord
WD_Death
WD_NiGhTMaReZ
WD_Shinji
WD_ViPRaVeN
WD_Luke18 (learned to use saber in oasis from him and could keep up with AK)
WD_Reiko (me :D)

FF Sabers:
WD_Luke18
WD_Gambit
WD_Reiko (me again :D)
Jeb
JZA
IRN_DeaconFrost
HDK_Crazy
WD_ERasER
DSbr_Narz
JaG_Jo_MaMa

I'm only basing my list on people I have played with/against. Btw Qiss, I believe NewModel admitted to hacking when he played.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2008 9:37 pm
 Qiss
(@qiss)

oh I heard Nemesis might of hacked later on in the game, but I dont think he could of hacked every game he was ever in, dont ever recall anything wierd in game with him. I knew sephiroth had very bad lag and was hard to hit, but I really didnt know he hacked..if he did...that sucks.

I didn't know newmodel hacked either, I played him quite alot when he went by HumanTorch, he never hacked me, but then thats probably becuase he didn't need to! well maybe I should of made a divison for hackers :P

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2008 11:12 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

haha nova, and wouldn't you know it i played against both nem and seph in the semi's of a 2v2 cwt.

qiss you never recall how his ping would be 2000+ yet he lived in the US? that's sort of the whole basis of the "he plays on a lap top with a 13.3 connection" joke.

did you just pick a bunch of random names from 98/99 to make up that nf guns list? woex??? I'm surprised you don't have GeNeTiX in there since you love MERC so much(he actually belongs on the list)... And AeRoN was even better than most of those guys you named at nf guns anyway.

mmx hacked

Dex and Gres are legit though

for nf sabs quake wasn't that good in my opinion. IRN just had a monopoly on the top 5 and kept feeding him wins to keep him at #1. And if I remember correctly he was predominately an ff saberist. and jedislayer(aka merlin) is super overrated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2008 5:41 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

hey reiko, I like how you put all the DSbr names above the WD names, that's exactly the way of the pecking order. :)

Kickers glory days were in DSbr anyway.

DS should definately be on that FF sabs list, he's jeb calibur

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2008 5:52 am
 Qiss
(@qiss)

hey, i did stick gen on there, but meh I replaced him with people I played more games with and went with that, never got many games with gen, woax im probably bised to, as i played him most out of anyone, Areon and maybe a few others on the ff list are probably better than some of the nf gunners, but couldnt put them twice :oops: i actually found most people who were real good at ff guns to be better than a person who speicalised in nf guns anyway, i played more ff guns than ff sabers, so i cant say if a ff saberist would do agaisnt a good nf gunner, i spose they wouldnt have the aim, but they would have the movemnt and map?

Quake i played way more nf sabers with than ff sabers, he could hold his own in both as i remember..i nearly didnt stick him in but alot of the people i was thinking of were in the end accused of hacking and it stuck, Leg was another, but when he was legit i found him very good..but it's probably that people who are accused of hacking dont hack with people they can beat, aka me.. its maybe why i never noticed anything real strange, the nf sabers was hard..to many great nf saber players..but quake was better than the likes of people like dr00me who i see mentioned soo many times, but i never really found droome that good to be honest.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2008 8:46 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ya dr00me sucked, he was the father of mouse jerking which was later perfected by those that followed him. No ff sabs doesn't translate to nf guns. Or even really ff guns for that matter. I find oasis is more about jumps first movement second than ff sabs which I found was movement first jumps second.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2008 9:11 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

haha, I put them over WD because it was easier for me to remember the WD guys. I never played DarkStrike, that's why I didn't include him in my list. I played with/against everyone on my list which is what I'm basing it on.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2008 9:25 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Wow a fantasy roster.. what a neat concept, that has never crossed my mind before.

I wont post my list, but it was a creative idea from Qiss..

Keep up the positive work

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2008 6:44 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Where is me ? I beat almost everyone on that list before. Plus no one ever criticized me of hacking. That is like the Steroid list of hall of famers you listed there. I always though RN_IKIKRASS
Mask_KTL where the same person oddly haha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2008 3:32 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

because you sucked

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2008 3:09 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

You know whats funny about Qiss's post..

I was in clans with virtually ever player he named

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2008 2:52 am
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

I was better than most of those guys at FF. I hold the dubious distinction of winning CWT trophies for guns ff, sabers ff and ctf ff.

I'll give it up to Patton though, he and I played an epic guns ff ladder match. 2 hours to get to 3-2, and he only snuck past me cause I have 2 selfkills.

I think I actually quit playing ff by the time most those guys got around.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2008 4:14 am
 Rage
(@rage)

Reiko! Sup, yo?

hey reiko, I like how you put all the DSbr names above the WD names, that's exactly the way of the pecking order. :)

Kickers glory days were in DSbr anyway.

DS should definately be on that FF sabs list, he's jeb calibur

I hate to pop your bubble, but WD_Death was unstoppable in FF Oasis, with Marez running a close second. In FF Sabs, I unfortunately have to agree with you: DSbr was on top of the FF BGJ pecking order. We had very few people that could compete on the level of Jeb and Jza.

WD_Rage

Author:
Professional Ajax, 2nd ed.
Beginning JavaScript, 3rd ed.

Blog

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2008 2:00 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback