Page 3 / 4
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Phelan...

i was fuckin' around...

u really think i care... ROFLMAO

think what u want... I don't give a flying rat's ass

it's a fuckin video game and most of the idiots who played it are fuckin losers... look at nomad...

he knows it, you know it, everyone else knows it...

i don't need to mention it and he doesn't need to be reminded...

doesn't matter what happens, the idiot will keep flipping burgers and pick on people online

it's fuckin' pathetic...

if u think i care u got it all wrong...

wodz doesn't give a flying f**k either

wodz has a fuckin degree from harvard, he has a family now and a well paying job...

while you guys may go into the depth of all these details, most of us are fuckin' around... don't try to make it seem so serious and real

it's a video game... doesn't mean shit...

try to go land a real job paying at least 6 figures, now THAT's REAL HARD SHIT... something to be proud of and respected for...

being one of the best players of some game no one in the world really cares for.... doesn't mean shit

you can all keep arguing that it was the highlight of your lives, but most of us don't give a flying f**k... so don't even try to get a rise out of me. Cuz it's not worth your time.

Trust me.

For somebody who doesn't care, you just made a really long post explaining why. If you really didn't care, you would've just said, 'I don't care', or would not have posted.

The truth is, you do care. So does wodz, sure he has a degree from harvard and a family, but don't try to say for one second he isn't obsessed with this game =P

We all care about this game, or we wouldn't be posting here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2006 9:01 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I've never flipped burgers for a job....I currently make over $1.3k USD/week delivering little boxes to offices and another $200 every 2 weeks for a 2 hour job washing 5-6 Office Depot trucks.....

As for you not caring, bullshit. i fully agree with Punk, and the fact that "we know each other", i personally know how you are klav.

The moment you see me post, you reply to it, and you talk shit. You prove it when you make a new post about me on the VDS board. 🙂

...But i'd talk shit bout me too. I mean come on, im an american, who don't give a shit about a little pissant like you, from a pissant country like Korea, that can't even unite itself!

I sense jelousy.... cheese anyone?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2006 10:30 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

wow calm it down klav

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2006 10:39 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hehe.. ya i care ,. even though i shouldn't.. its an addiction :).
but my life aint bad , i ain't an uber loser lol... besides money aint everything, you guys all go talking about how much money you earn.. so what .? we all die anyhow.

I don't even remember JE much at all phelan.. if you were to ask me to name 10 JK clans, JE wouldn't of been one..
you ask any JK player from 1999 onward to name 10 JK clans I guarantee they'll say Prince as one... as for JE eh? i dono bud i wouldnt of listed it in my name 10 clans lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2006 12:36 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

im the epiceneter of controversy

Klav - bullshit my way through?

Phel - If anything I must be renowned for typing and archiving jk history, certainly not for playing the game. The majority of players from 2001-2006 have never even seen me play, but yet im praised and they assume that I was great in the game

mattercare

Yack - build the statue!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2006 3:37 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

okay... maybe I came off the wrong way.

Let me rephrase.

I think I meant to say "I don't care".

Thank you for the suggestion Punk (what a nice fitting name for this occasion).

And as you have further suggested, I will stop posting as of right now.

Good bye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2006 8:39 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2006 8:54 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

someone call the wahmbulance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2006 11:43 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

riddance!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2006 12:40 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Punk said it best

(do not read this long tangent rant)

On a serious level (hopefully) none of us really care about this game and or its community.

On a more emphatic level we are obsessed and spend time each day typing text to other men. Women in bars would call us homosexuals.

I still entertain JK because it is habitual. Archiving the history of JK was extremely easy and required very little time. For all of you fucking morons out there who have claimed that I had "devoted" my life to it.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Create a forum called Players Database
2. Make an example post showing the format that people should submit with
3. Generate publicity throughout the JK community and get people talking, things spread like wildfire.
4. In a few months, without any work you would have hundreds of completed entries.
5. Copy and paste those entries into a word document.

Now, had anyone else done this in 1999 they would have obtained thousands of entries for clans, players, historic information from users, etc etc

Since some of you are frankly daft, I needed to spell it out since your pubescent brains cannot comprehend the ease of this exercise in practice.

Now generate a buzz regarding submitting a real life picture of yourself and have that picture emailed to an address for approval and hosting. Again, without doing any work what-so-ever you would have obtained hundreds of pictures within months.

Anyone with even a tiny brain can quite vividly notice that these activities would not consume much time what-so-ever.

As for my lengthy knowledge of JK history that some say I "earned a bachelors degree in JK" to attain, think again. Take any old schooler from JK who has a decent long and short term memory and has not been doing drugs in the last 10 years. Ask them for detailed information regarding certain aspects of JK history and they will (almost always) be able to provide the information. Take Gordakarn for example; he played JK from early 98 into 00 and then left for years, he comes back to IRC after many years and can still recite jk history as if he studied it in college. I don't see people bantering him about knowing the past that he was a part of.

This is quite simplistic, if you were part of the past, you would know about the past in-depth.

In contrast, review players who in 2004, claim they have been around since 1997, yet no one seems to know of them. Not only are they entirely unaware that JK has a past, save for, their own; these newbies exacerbate prolific excuses as to why they do not recall any of the past. I have heard everything from; "I did not follow clans" to "I did not really pay attention much".

Bullshit

Any player, save for trial, from 98 or 99, albeit newbie or not, would have known about the general concept of Cases and CWT. As for clans, at the very least they would have heard about IRN. My pristine example here is Severen; with claims of being around since 1997 his primary failure at JK history is a lackluster "I didn’t follow clans".. I mean.. come on.

In summation of this rant I am putting forth a universal construct of simplicity based on my past experiences with assimilating jk history and information into navigable databases.

Do not reply
I do not care
I was merely ranting emphatically over some trivial tangent
stfu

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2006 5:04 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

chronos is a rambling nerd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 3:06 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

what a pointless reply, why even bother replying gtfo

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2006 4:26 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

what a pointless reply, why even bother replying gtfo

your whole thread is pointless...you suck and are a wannabe with newbie suck ups...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 6:33 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you need a new hobby chronos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 9:00 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Kai, regardless if I suck or not, I still have suck-ups without asking for them, so you are obviously jealous of my fan base of pre-teen boys.

Phelan, you are making daily posts on a star wars hobby telling others to get a new hobby. Typical childish reply

Again, shut the fuck up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2006 2:10 am
Page 3 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback