Posted : 22/05/2006 9:47 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Come on ret i even blurred it out just for you! πŸ™

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2006 12:30 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

i think instead wodz.. we construct a mt. rushmore of Jedi Knight of the Most Renown and loved jedi knight players..

I'll construct a sculpture of you wodz, if you construct a sculpture of me.

It's not insanity; it's diplomacy πŸ˜›

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 7:18 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

more like a monument to self-flatulation...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 8:19 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

i think instead wodz.. we construct a mt. rushmore of Jedi Knight of the Most Renown and loved jedi knight players..

I'll construct a sculpture of you wodz, if you construct a sculpture of me.

It's not insanity; it's diplomacy πŸ˜›

the key words in this message are "most renown AND loved"

While Wodz may be one of the most renown, he is not "loved". Most people are annoyed by his intelligence and power because they feel threatened... look at Nomad... he probably rolls around on his chair reading Wodzy's mindblowing posts... which he probably spends a good 5 minutes on. When you have to bullshit your way through a Havard degree, bullshitting online is like NOTHING.

I think that I deserve to be on the carvings... you too Yack. You and I lived through the entire history of JK, and shaped the last 1/3 of it.

Okay who wants to carve? I say we get Nomad to do it. And if he doesn't do it, let him fall from the top of the mountain...

who's with me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 8:50 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

im flattered that klav would consider me top canidate for the job....however...

you inferior koreans wouldn't even be able to see the superior quality of craftsmanship that would come from the hands of this insightful little entity, much less comprehend the importance of its creation!

Klav= -_-
Nomad= 0_0

kkthxgg!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 10:11 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

no offense to wodz because i get along with the guy, but he is not renowned, his entire "jk career" is fabricated, and you newer players only encourage this behaviour by buying in to the malarky, maybe its through no fault of your own cuz you dont know better... but whatever.

as for yackman and klav... *shakes head* i mean i know you guys think you are important and all but really nf sabers was a single part of the game, which also happened to be the least respected by the majority of the "eliteist" community which was in reality the head... im not saying that the guys that respected you are worthless, because newbies were the backbone of it all. i was purely an nf saberist at one point too and i thought thats all tha tmattered, when i got back in to guns and ff sabs it was an eye opening experience, and one that would have made you guys feel less like demi gods for getting top 5, especially on a ladder that lacked more then 10 solid players.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 10:15 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Shame on you fools! You should be slapped in the face with a herron!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 10:24 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I'd like to think of my contributions to JK as far more than being a l33t NF saberist,. there phelan. Ya i'm not one of the sought after l33t founder old school people... but Prince made a mark on JK history whether you like to say it or not... the amount of people, hundreds, that came through Prince and many who stayed in Prince were an integral part of JK for over 4 years 1999 - 2002. I held it all together for that many years and was at least in my mind a well loved individual and statesman.
Prince played everything, where we elite at everything heck no... but we were far from newbie, especially at NF sabes.
Phelan maybe we didn't get a big standing ovation by your elite community for our JK accomplishment. But to be honest, come 2001 and 2002 the elite community that you speak of was replaced for the most part by us NF saberists. Before then, the elite community was standoffish from the majority of the JK community by being too elitist. So many people that came to Prince hated and despised you elitists but wanted to be distinct from the newbie crowd.
Prince combined both Fun in JK with Skill in JK.

and as for klav .. I know he has an equally significent JK history to mention

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 5:47 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

klav can't even read what you said, much less type something just like it. -_-

and who gives a fuck about JK history. we were all like 13-18 when we played.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 6:25 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

hundreds of people went thru JE too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 8:37 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

Phelan...

i was fuckin' around...

u really think i care... ROFLMAO

think what u want... I don't give a flying rat's ass

it's a fuckin video game and most of the idiots who played it are fuckin losers... look at nomad...

he knows it, you know it, everyone else knows it...

i don't need to mention it and he doesn't need to be reminded...

doesn't matter what happens, the idiot will keep flipping burgers and pick on people online

it's fuckin' pathetic...

if u think i care u got it all wrong...

wodz doesn't give a flying fuck either

wodz has a fuckin degree from harvard, he has a family now and a well paying job...

while you guys may go into the depth of all these details, most of us are fuckin' around... don't try to make it seem so serious and real

it's a video game... doesn't mean shit...

try to go land a real job paying at least 6 figures, now THAT's REAL HARD SHIT... something to be proud of and respected for...

being one of the best players of some game no one in the world really cares for.... doesn't mean shit

you can all keep arguing that it was the highlight of your lives, but most of us don't give a flying fuck... so don't even try to get a rise out of me. Cuz it's not worth your time.

Trust me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2006 8:55 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ