Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better Q? Did Jedislayer/Merlin/Legacy cheat?

Page 6 / 11
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

As for that list with Merlin as #1... Very accurate. I dont remember anytime where there was more arguing and bitching in the ladder room between Merlin and IRN lol. That is basically all that went on in that gay ass ladder room during that time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2006 6:57 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Legacy - don't edit your posts, if you don't want to argue about JK then just stop posting πŸ˜‰

I wish you had a delete option. CMC is a tricky business and sometimes posts are misinterprated and a reply is unwarranted. In such cases posts are irreversable. Alternate purpose grows out of an inaccessable retraction option. While in some cases alternate purpose is able to supersede initial purpose in value the best alternate purpose sometimes is the absense of input.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 7:07 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Wow, Fuck me, I went to edit and I posted agian lol.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 8:18 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Legacy - don't edit your posts, if you don't want to argue about JK then just stop posting πŸ˜‰

I wish you had a delete option. CMC is a tricky business and sometimes posts are misinterprated and a reply is unwarranted. In such cases posts are irreversable. Alternate purpose grows out of an inaccessable retraction option. While in some cases alternate purpose is able to supersede initial purpose in value the best alternate purpose sometimes is the absense of input.

What the fuck are you trying to say here?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2006 3:15 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

who gives a fuck about nf sabers? counting bacta and fists you're not even using more than 12 buttons. thats a great feat if you play playstation games. you obviously care the most niftynewbie, because you started the thread and then checked it like 7 times a day with your witty retorts that don't say anything besides "i dont care. but you do faggot. jk sucks bla bla."

and dont even act like you're all above jk legacy since you joined the blogosphere of myspace. :b

and to answer your question: no legacy didn't cheat. you'd have to be fucking high on drugs far stronger than the ones I was ever on every day you played jk to think some shit like that. HAHAHAHA. give me some of your shit mine ain't working.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 11:11 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

http://jkdf2.net/files/zoners/shinji1.jpg

Who asked you?

And I think the only people who still care about JK are Yackman because he is always talking about how he still plays it and Phelan because he is always trying to prove people to be "newbies"

More here for the memories than the game itself. I just find it rediculous when people like you and Phelan still care enough to act immature and call people newbies. Wow, you are so cool. 10 years later and you still have not grown out of that stage. Oh no! Shinji called me "niftynewbie". Time for me to go kill myself. Oh wait, nevermind, look at his picture. He fits the profile.....

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2006 2:44 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Notice that the "fake list" claims suddenly stopped after my last post?

Let me tell you all something; when Nifty walks into a lesbian bar all of the girls instantly become heterosexual and vicariously cause other girls miles away to require his ejaculate on their awaiting boobers.

Shinji is such an amazing JK player that even George Lucas tried to cyber him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 3:06 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

http://jkdf2.net/files/zoners/shinji1.jpg

bwhaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 4:39 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

...its been years since anyone played JK at a half decent level. Those who did play at a high level are now grown men, yet these men are still arguining over it on the internet. Seriously gentleman, its not worth it.

If someone did cheat all those years ago and they have hidden it for all these years and still care enough to argue on here, then that person is obviously not gunna come clean now days. Forget about it.

JK was fun whilst it lasted, but its well and truly over. All this arguining seems so pointless in 2006.

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 5:34 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

...its been years since anyone played JK at a half decent level. Those who did play at a high level are now grown men, yet these men are still arguining over it on the internet. Seriously gentleman, its not worth it.

If someone did cheat all those years ago and they have hidden it for all these years and still care enough to argue on here, then that person is obviously not gunna come clean now days. Forget about it.

JK was fun whilst it lasted, but its well and truly over. All this arguining seems so pointless in 2006.

I would not classify it as arguing... At least in my case it is more of reacquainting and plausibly changing outdated cognitions of former entities. But i can see why you saw it as arguing...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 8:53 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

sorry chronos i guess i dont feel the need to post every day, especially to a kid who pretends to be something he wasnt, even in the year 2006... you are a joke to the people you look up to the most, and even the kids of your generation think you are a joke.

as for niftysaber, you are trolling this board 7 times a day just like shinji said, get a new hobby.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 9:30 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Actually, it would probably be more like 4-5 times a day for the last couple days. What else is a college kid supposed to do during a boring day? I "troll" many sites during my hours of school work and boredom. I am sorry that I have made it so I have time to do such things. I dont have to work 8hrs a day. I only have to work 12hrs a month πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2006 10:56 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

sorry chronos i guess i dont feel the need to post every day, especially to a kid who pretends to be something he wasnt, even in the year 2006... you are a joke to the people you look up to the most, and even the kids of your generation think you are a joke.

as for niftysaber, you are trolling this board 7 times a day just like shinji said, get a new hobby.

I'm surprised the mod hasn't banned you for flaming yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 11:59 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

legacy will you ever get over me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 11:43 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Legay:...

At least in my case it is more of reacquainting and plausibly changing outdated cognitions of former entities. But i can see why you saw it as arguing

Legacy if you talk like that 24/7; I might have to seriously impair you.

anyhow.. haha I still play JK cause its fun.. on occasion.. there is still good competition.. unlike what England says,. in all settings of the game. do people take it as seriously as in prior times no, but seriously enough to want to win and try to win in games lol..

It is nice to reflect on the past on here, but it really is irrelevant.. its just a hobby I suppose cause I got nothing better to do... anyhow England you should play me again πŸ˜› and you nifty, and you legacy.. i cant remember at all how you guys play really.. and if you don't wana play now.. that's just cause your lame and arent up for some old fun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:43 pm
Page 6 / 11
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ