Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Most hated on the zone

Page 1 / 6
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

well i can only speak for my time, and there will be some obvious omitions im sure because 1. limited space and 2. my memory is a little fuzzy, so i apologize beforehand... i know wodz can fill in the blanks though. really there are so many pricks to choose from and its hard to make these decisions but here i go.

this is an all purpose poll... if you were in the know then maybe some of these guys didnt agree with you for other reasons... if you were a nar newbie during those days then you probably just hated guys like me or jeb. and if you wernt even around then whos reputation preceeded them? either way its all from your perspective who was the most hated?

i remember years ago we had a poll on the dsbr board on who was the most hated member... i was the clear winner with an overwhelming victory, definately a proud day for me, i had something crazy like 300 votes heh. *fingers crossed* man we had alot of newbies coming and flaming our board back then, but ive turned nice in my old age so i dont expect anyone to remember my adolescent exploits.

Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2006 10:18 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha.. on the list I'd have to vote for Legacy.. even though I really never had any beef with him but everyone used to say he cheated.. so I dono...

But other than that I'd say Soulreaper.. he had the most atittude of pretty much anyone. He couldn't stand to lose... would do anything to win.
And if he would lose in ladder .. you'd have to do anything to get him to report.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2006 1:22 pm
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

LOL soulreaper

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2006 9:29 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i dont think he cheated. he wasnt that great but surprisingly enough i didnt play him that much in nf sabs after he was in the rebirth of kdd

i would say he is the biggest fag though for so many reasons

i could add redeyes to that, but i dont remember if i was the only one that didnt like him or if it was a community thing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2006 1:12 pm
(@morthe_hap)
Eminent Member

U forgot Element_God

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2006 4:31 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

What aboot Nemesis...Anyone in the later years knows what I'm talking about.He'd brag about never losing and then the stupid ass got caught hacking.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2006 5:15 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

merlin

idmir_fart a close 2nd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2006 8:42 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

merlin = jka jedislayer, his name when he was a newbie

ya well i wasnt around for that nova... if its the same nemesis as i knew then all he did was play jk on a 13.3 connection on his lap top and thought he was good. i was thinking about putting him on the list but there are alot of other assholes that deserve the mention alot more i think.

and ya i almost put EG on the poll too, but really his only real crime was loving the game almost too much! hehe, but seriously i thought all of nar was in love with the guy so i didnt bother. it would be the equivalent of asking the nazi regime if they thought hitler was the most notorious villain in history.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2006 10:14 am
(@fia_pizza1)

Lord_Darchind

nuff said...lil bastard

'Oderint dum metuant'
~Caligula

'Bow down, or be stuck down'
~FIA Motto

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2006 4:58 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya.. nemesis is on the same level as soulreaper I do agree nova !,. He was the first person I really disliked in the game,.. when I started full version, I played him and he tried recruiting me to KoHv..
in the later years,. ya he was ridiculous.

Him and SoulReaper I both tried to avoid like the plague

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2006 7:30 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Umm never liked SailorBoyz :roll: Some people would just act stupid, like Lord aka JaY who was in eX.

NATO has to be the biggest loser ever, imao.

Kani acted pretty stupid sometimes

Then there was that Phelan guy, I believe I speak for all of nar when I say he's probably the most hated

j/k ;)

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2006 8:39 am
(@bluraja)

you're all g@y.
enough said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2006 9:39 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha wow bluraja long time no hear from you..
I hope your stil sane .. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2006 7:35 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Oh #1 most emo and power abusive sysop:

JohnChaser / Snowboard / BootCase / something else

He got really stupid the last year - year and a half of zone's official support of JK

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2006 9:07 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i dunno, MrRockman was a really cool sysops, also had the name bionic i think. he always lifted my bans and such... but then again he was a fellow canuck and we were in Element together :P

but even still he allowed people a ton of leeway and i used to spam nonsene and he would just give me warnings

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2006 6:47 am
Page 1 / 6
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback