Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Should I launch V4 as is?

(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I was wondering, user registration has dropped so significantly, that I can't help thinking that by postponing the new site we are losing members. I would have put v3 back up temporarily but it would have just been too big of a pain in the ass.

So here is my question:
- Wait until christmas to launch the finished site
- Launch V4 as is with some small changes, and just continue to work on it

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2007 3:27 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Yes, i think it'd be a good idea to launch it now and update it as more features are ready.
We should put some effort letting everybody know the site is still under construction, just to keep people interested so they'll come back often to see what's new :)

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2007 10:27 am
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

Go for it. I think we can get the last few features done while it's opened. The only thing we need to work on is Clan communication, and I'm still waiting for a reply from Jos.

Also, your PM Inbox should have my "Game" page; go ahead and add it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2007 11:09 am
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

I think we should launch it now; with IGZ supporting it now there's a lot of people returning, and we can become the center for JK Gaming.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2008 4:21 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Sorry for being so inactive. Personal problems have had be stressed out big time, and I'm trying to cut back on some stuff so I have some time to work on the site again. I've done some cleanup on the forums and am planning to launch V4 ASAP.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2008 11:19 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback