- Download 1
- File Size 27.02 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 21, 2021
- Last Updated September 21, 2021
Through testing my level with some people on the Internet Gaming Zone (www.zone.com, and thank you to all who helped me test it), I received feedback and have modified the original Cliff Hangar as per their suggestions.
List of Changes:
- The lift in the center of the abyss now waits longer before going back down, so you have more time to collect items at the top. Don't forget, though, this makes you more vulnerable to crafty snipers on the ledge, so I have made the lift go a bit faster.
- I have added a small room at the top of the abyss to make stuff more interesting. There are also places to hide in it.
- I found that the healing cog for the secret area only worked for the host for some reason, so I changed the secret around a bit. You'll see.
- The most common complaint was a lack of ammo lying around. Your wish is my command. You should be satisfied.
- If you accidentally fall off the cliff, remember to aim for the water so you don't go crunch.
- Remember you are vulnerable while on the central lift. But hey, it'll all be worth it once you get your hands on that concussion rifle, eh? 😉
- The hangar is magsealed -- watch out!
- A 3D acceleration-capable video card is recommended, as there are two places in this level that use translucency, which can slow you down without a fast video card.
- Don't forget to write me!!!
Level by: ThreeDee