Share:
Notifications
Clear all

You built it, and I have come

(@pointdexter)

Gentlemen, it brings a large and beaming smile to my face to find this forum. I still sometimes think back to the days of the zone and reminesce. I miss you guys.

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2009 9:47 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

hey dex how goes it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2009 5:39 pm
(@pointdexter)

Phelan, hey great to "see" ya again. It goes well. I just moved to San Francisco with my girlfriend to become professionally g ay. I'm healthy and in good spirits. I graduated from university, had a job from a year, spent some time traveling and now I have to get another god damned job. I'm also brewing up a project of my own. How about yourself?

I also just realized this forum censors and changes certain words. I'm shocked.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2009 7:33 pm
(@Anonymous)

Phelan, hey great to "see" ya again. It goes well. I just moved to San Francisco with my girlfriend to become professionally g ay. I'm healthy and in good spirits. I graduated from university, had a job from a year, spent some time traveling and now I have to get another god damned job. I'm also brewing up a project of my own. How about yourself?

pointdexter,

IRN right?

you were a great gunner man. decent saberist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2009 5:54 pm
(@Anonymous)

Nah... he could never shoot at gunz............

Long time no see ...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2009 6:55 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I just realized that as well, believe it or not. I just removed the forum censors. Sorry about that guys.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2009 1:33 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

^
|
|
|
epic faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2009 2:38 am
(@Anonymous)

Nah... he could never shoot at gunz............

Long time no see ...

Aww shit Budman
Are you going to come back and play a few rounds?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2009 3:11 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback