Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Why yackman`s a big queer... keep it going.

Page 2 / 3
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

Yackman is a big queer because he is married. Yes, a real legit wedding to a female in Pennsylvania not one of those other states.

:-P

P.S. Thank you for the publicity :) You guys really know how to keep a JK legend like me alive.
10 years ago, I could beat you at NF sabers wearing a blindfold. Now who cares? haha..

It's fun to check this once or twice a year and see the same old same old. Maybe one day we won't ever care about checking the old JK board? Maybe...one day we will grow up and stop dreaming of being Jedi. Until then, enjoy life.

P.P.S Nighthawk I didn't found Prince. Had I did I'd of picked a less gay of a name. When I joined Prince in 1997 there was already about 6 or so members. I just merely became leader after a month or so since everyone in the clan was newbies back then and because I was a dedicated JK player. The only reason why it continued to be alive is because the members wouldn't let it die nor did I feel right abandoning them at the time. The old leader entrusted me the clan while he couldn't afford Internet or something like that *shrugs*.
To Prove my point here is a old awful ugly site that I googled from around 1997, 1998, 1999 with the real Prince found on it: http://www.angelfire.com/ab/princeland/members.html
I did play JK under allias for awhile for the fun of it. KoH I think was a clan I made up while Prince was still going.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2011 2:34 am
(@Anonymous)

WODZ did you hear those newbies???? Get a screenie and post it on that newbie website whuhahhahahahahahha *next*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2011 6:51 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

yackman is a queer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2011 7:38 pm
(@Anonymous)

total h=moe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2011 4:44 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Well, seems like since no one here cares to talk to me or can reason at least sensibility.
This is the last post I'll make here.
Sure Prince had a good bit of newbies in it. Sure I was a newbie once.
I don't think arguing that Prince was once half decent is a crime? How else would we have won
over 50 tournament trophies back in the day? How else would we have held #1,2,3 on ladder. (Sure it wasn't cases but that other ladder that existed for awhile once cases got hacked), but needless to say Prince had a number of people at the top of cases ladder as well.

OK, what's the point? This is my last post. So long and a good life to you all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2011 2:17 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

high five you were one of the top teams from the canyon oasis room.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2011 8:40 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

Well, seems like since no one here cares to talk to me or can reason at least sensibility.
This is the last post I'll make here.
Sure Prince had a good bit of newbies in it. Sure I was a newbie once.
I don't think arguing that Prince was once half decent is a crime? How else would we have won
over 50 tournament trophies back in the day? How else would we have held #1,2,3 on ladder. (Sure it wasn't cases but that other ladder that existed for awhile once cases got hacked), but needless to say Prince had a number of people at the top of cases ladder as well.

OK, what's the point? This is my last post. So long and a good life to you all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2011 5:35 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Listen here dumb person. Don't use a Sacha Cohen picture. He is very very above your level of intelligence, and that is why he made the Brüno movie. Because some of us are intelligent enough to have a life and experience it to its fullest.

While YOU are some close minded sheepherder from suck-my-gonads-Canada.

You'll die having never experienced anything in life. This is just obvious.

And I repeat do not use Sasha Cohen pictures!

Listen, go hunt on your farm in the middle of be-fucking nowhere - that is your life - not an enlightened individual who is experiencing life to its fullest.

(and people wonder why a jerk off arm on a space station is all Canadians can claim to have invented in their whole history of existence as a country)

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2011 5:26 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

Yes he will die having never experienced another mans cock inside his ass.

I'd be quite happy to die having NOT experienced some of the things you have in life, you fucking faggot. I don't think I'd be missing out on anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 1:39 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

Yes, dressing up in a french maid outfit and getting pig roasted by 2 cocks is living life to the fullest...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 8:51 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

i miss wulfio

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 7:23 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Yes he will die having never experienced another mans cock inside his ass.

I'd be quite happy to die having NOT experienced some of the things you have in life, you fucking faggot. I don't think I'd be missing out on anything.

/update carelog - Subzero is a boring aussie

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#sclie ... 59&bih=829

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 10:24 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

so would that make you an interesting tranny?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2011 12:40 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

so would that make you an interesting tranny?

Dude, I claim not to get it.

Your claim is to having a Liberal Arts education in Australia. My claim is to have a Liberal Arts eduaction in the U.S.

You seem to be trying to claim superiority because I included exploring gender sexuality and varying disputable degrees of enlightenment.

I do not understand your claim because I am under the assumption that Artists and people with Liberal Arts degrees are well known throughout the World to include varying degrees of gender sexuality and exploration for the purpose of, I loosely use the term, enlightenment, even if it is disputable by many.

I guess I have to include people that talk shit to other people that explore their Artists life.

This actually kind of pisses me off, but I will just say "oh" and forget it because being pissed off at people that do close-minded things is too common to give any importance to.

I am not impressed by your messages. Maybe you will impress me in the future, but for now I am unimpressed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2011 10:56 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

so now youre trying to justify sucking a cock?

exploring your sexuality has nothing to do with having an arts education you fucking idiot. they are two completely different things. all you are doing now is creating a stereotype.

you should be more concerned about impressing ME. right now you are NOT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2011 8:22 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback