Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Why yackman`s a big queer... keep it going.

Page 1 / 3
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I was gonna make a poll... but there are many.. ill start.. must use yackman is a big queer in your first heading..

Yackman is a big queer because he thinks prince was a good clan..

can i request a sticky.

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2010 9:31 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yackman is a big queer because he was found dead in a microwave this morning wearing his mothers shit stained panties.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2010 9:33 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Yackman is a big queer cause he teaches young boys michael Jackon`s dance moves.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2010 9:34 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yackman is a big queer because he woke up superglued to his fellow prince members with dried semen after last nights prince anal orgy hosted inside his ass.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2010 9:36 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yackman is a big queer. jackie renamed him yackwell and they cuddle on the couch watching samwell videos together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2010 9:39 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Yackman is a big queer cause phelan and him like to dance to what what in the butt.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2010 9:41 pm
(@Anonymous)

yakman is a big queer because he founded prince, aka the biggest terribad clan to ever walk the JK world.

/thread

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2010 2:03 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Yackman`s a big queef because he hasnt replied to this thread yet. and subs is a shemale.

Oops i mean queer.. but yackman can be both. Typo god found truth.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2010 9:22 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Yackman is a big queer because he is married. Yes, a real legit wedding to a female in Pennsylvania not one of those other states.

:-P

P.S. Thank you for the publicity :) You guys really know how to keep a JK legend like me alive.
10 years ago, I could beat you at NF sabers wearing a blindfold. Now who cares? haha..

It's fun to check this once or twice a year and see the same old same old. Maybe one day we won't ever care about checking the old JK board? Maybe...one day we will grow up and stop dreaming of being Jedi. Until then, enjoy life.

P.P.S Nighthawk I didn't found Prince. Had I did I'd of picked a less gay of a name. When I joined Prince in 1997 there was already about 6 or so members. I just merely became leader after a month or so since everyone in the clan was newbies back then and because I was a dedicated JK player. The only reason why it continued to be alive is because the members wouldn't let it die nor did I feel right abandoning them at the time. The old leader entrusted me the clan while he couldn't afford Internet or something like that *shrugs*.
To Prove my point here is a old awful ugly site that I googled from around 1997, 1998, 1999 with the real Prince found on it: http://www.angelfire.com/ab/princeland/members.html
I did play JK under allias for awhile for the fun of it. KoH I think was a clan I made up while Prince was still going.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2010 7:02 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2010 7:08 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

which site did you order her from yackman?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2010 3:26 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Yackman is a big queer cause he acts like he doesn`t care but clearly cares when he makes comments like " i can beat you ten years ago"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2010 6:31 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

WLP > Prince

and not just because it was called We Love Phelan.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2011 2:00 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

wlp had some legit ff players though so it's not a fair comparison. WLP punk is amazing at oasis ff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 6:48 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Yackman, honestly, when were you or your clan or any of your zone friends remotely good at NF Sabers?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2011 1:38 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback