who DIDNT cheat?

Page 8 / 9
(@tf_madcow)

Never cheated!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2006 8:22 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hehehe... ya my modem was dang pretty slow.. not ridiculously slow.. but pretty slow.. I'm still pretty dang good without it though on DSL.. so it wouldnt of mattered either way

I just made use with what i had..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2006 11:03 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

supergripping was mandatory in my clan (_NERV). so was sucking at life and being an overall nerd. actually everyone was cool if you could look past the gay names and "above average" nf sabering aka newbies probably to all of you old schoolers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2006 3:59 am
(@chaos_kds)

I wonder if anyone would actually admit to hacking/cheating and other Bs from back in the day

I haxd

got caught twice, gg

Even openly used enhanced conc and speed cogs in guns games and told everyone about it.

I also used a cog that made my in-game player look like Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys; it distracted people in-game and allowed me enough time to steal their wallets.

Chaos_KDS; yeah, he hacked bad

I was using speed cogs and had a foot race against Nato and he won by two fold... and no, it wasnt due to lag

Wodz hahaha you still can get over me beating the shit out of you every single time huh??

When JK was dying I started cheating like hell hahah dumb Anti -Hack shit...
guess a bunch of teenagers werent enough to make JK uncheatable.

I was like 12 and I could cheat cant imagine what those old pedophilies that played JK did back then..

It was fun anyway

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2006 5:21 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

WE WERE HONOURABLE JEDI WARRIORS THATS WHAT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2006 10:33 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

ALWAYS LEAVE PAX!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2006 8:17 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

all of my real games (all clans up through and including dsbr) were legit, the most i ever did was what i had been doing in quake forever and thats making all enemy models the same stormtrooper skin.

however sometimes mat and i would alias and hack randoms nobodies as part of some newbie clan we would join for a week well-well-well after we quit playing jk1 and were playing jk2/3 and q3. but even that was probably few enough to count on one hand. we destroyed spanker while aliased plenty of times when we werent cheating and he would cry. it was glorious.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2009 6:24 am
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Let's look at the quote again

It took me a while, but I finally came to realize that everyone has cheating.

TWC_DarkJester

This is what I saw, and maybe you meant something else. But I took it a different way.

You're right Nikon. I can't even quote myself right...and here I was acting bad and all telling you to quote me correctly. Tisk Tisk...bad jester bad. I did think about posting this post over the one just above that this one is about, but then your post wouldn't make any sense. Anyway...I'll do the right thing and say it again....

Sorry Nikon! I can't even quote myself correctly.

Anyways....now that I read the whole posting that I wrote. I shouldn't have said that. What I should have said was, "It took me a while, but I finally came to beleive that most everyone was cheating." I know you're gonna still disagree, but that statement is more in line to what I'm thinking and posting.

BTW.....are you up all the time? I post and you repost....sheesh! I'm at work wasteing time and probably having my internet account watched.

DJ

I've changed my mind.....everyone cheated!!!!!

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2009 3:56 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

man..these posts are hall of fames in themselves.

who didnt cheat, that i know for sure (since i was close with them)

lonestarr
majestik
patton
regulator
jza
mrwiz
syco
macleod (regardless of what mata says)
kaminari
dartagnan
karmacoma
quake

this is boring..id have to think through 50,000 players.. done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2009 6:51 am
 Rage
(@rage)

I never hacked with a clan tag.

WD_Rage

Author:
Professional Ajax, 2nd ed.
Beginning JavaScript, 3rd ed.

Blog

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2009 9:45 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

NEVER.

And everyone knows that. =D

But I did openly use obvious "HAX" so I can try to get to the bottom of VOTJ!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2009 6:55 pm
(@thedarkhacker)
Estimable Member

HooyerD never cheated. bottom line.
everyone else did.
sucks for hooyerd though. he missedout :P
it was fun back then. but there does come a point where you have to either stop, or only play build3 games <3
whats the point in cheating if you know you will win?
besides it really is alot more fun to play for real.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2009 2:46 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

HooyerD never cheated. bottom line.
everyone else did.
sucks for hooyerd though. he missedout :P
it was fun back then. but there does come a point where you have to either stop, or only play build3 games <3
whats the point in cheating if you know you will win?
besides it really is alot more fun to play for real.

I agree. I've known HooyerD for many years, one of the coolest guys I've ever spoken with. HooyerD never cheated, yet he had amazing skill.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2009 3:36 pm
(@Anonymous)

I never cheated. I never had too, I always won anyways. :lol:

dlux

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2009 7:05 am
(@darklips)

Well here's a few players I know never ever cheated (may miss a few names as it was a long time ago now, so don't think I ever thought you did cheat please)

Whitewitch
Death
Narz
Spanker
Inferno
Raven
Luke
Aznlord
Xanthic
Subzero
AssKicker
JZA
Honor
Reiko
Nightmarez
Excelsior
Sithlord
Rampage

All good players, had great games with all of them :)

Lips.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2009 8:05 pm
Page 8 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback