Share:
Notifications
Clear all

where not allll dorks. what have you been up to in life?

Page 2 / 3
(@tybalt)
Eminent Member

fort drum sucks! just thought i would point that out. there isnt shit to do up here and my unit is in afghanistan so there arent many people left to get to know, ill probably be joining them here in june or so so at least ill finally get to meet everyone.

mike

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2006 2:17 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

yawn. i have to get motivated and post something real about my life πŸ™‚ but .. there's nothing too real exciting going on... πŸ˜›

Wodz your life makes me jealous..
and zodiac that blonde hair girl makes me jealous haha
but i do have a car and you don't hehe. , and a fairly nice on at that.
.. not as nice as yours wodz but it don't matter... haha.

o ya wodz what did you and president clinton talk about?
I take it your a democrat, since you only met him and not bush? hehe..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2006 7:11 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Well I'm 20 years old (21 in Nov) living in Cali. I'm finishing up my 3rd year of college (CSULB). My major is Business Finance. Not working right now. I love playing basketball and snow boarding. I don't really play any internet games anymore, just UT99 (CTF) when I have time.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2006 1:04 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I met Bush as well. I do not care for him existence, and I am not political. I merely got to shake hands with Clinton since I met him coincidentally one day during the DNC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2006 12:18 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

DNC stands for Does Not Care....

as in, this post, and your exsistence is irrelevant..

kkthxbyehaxihateyoudie!

o/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2006 12:56 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ive been practicing in bgj offline with force for the last 5 years... i think im ready to play someone online now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2006 2:57 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Nomad=gg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2006 4:42 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Well, i'm 24 and have had quite a different background. My parents were missionaries in Africa and so I grew up in Kenya, East Africa. I kind of grew up poor in relation to American standards but rich in relation to most everyone around me, which gave me a superiority complex I guess.. My older brother was always super intelligent (although I never think of myself as such), started reading at 4 years old, read through Encyclopedia brittanica up to G at 10 years old and read many books while in Africa. He was accepted to Yale on merit but instead chose to go to a school close to home (Hiram) where he pulled a 4. GPA, was body president, and was paid to do it. He got accepted into Columbia and is pulling a 4.12 on a 4.2 scale, while taking over teaching when professors don't feel like it.

Me on the other hand, had a hard time adapting to America, spent 16 - 19 playing JK a lot because I hated finishing off my HS here. I was accepted to the same college my brother went to - immediately, in fact the admissions counsellor handed a Hiram brochure to me with a picture of my brother on the front when he was explaining what Hiram was about.

Somehow I have had a bad habit of getting involved with extremely rich girls (I have no clue why) since the two girls I dated (one for 3 months, the other for 2 years) both had multi million $ familes. Unfortunately, I have had no success at keeping GF's. My last failed attempt was a 2 year relationship where I fell in love with a girl (and she fell in love with me) but my rotten luck persisted and I realized I cherished her more as a friend than anything.

I went through much emotional crises after breaking up with the aforementioned girl and presenting myself as homosexual for a while. I was not used to the social reception homosexual people get and went through periods of difficulty finding apartments, difficulty finding roommates, ect. As a result I went through much trepidation.

My grades went from 3.57 in Computer Science in my second year at college before openly expressing homosexuality to changing my major to Accounting and earning a cumulative 2.01 GPA at the end of my fourth year. I have now completed four years of college without a degree but feel myself very well educated in several fields as a result of independent study during times of failing my classes. Some of the F's were beyond my control, such as being stranded off campus for 5 weeks into a semester because of bill issues and then being forced to stay with the classes instead of withdrawing because I no way to support myself without the funding, and 2 semesters have been 12 credit hour semesters (the minimum) to recieve funding. I enjoy the college life and freedom of being surrounded by unlimited resources to learn any field with and do not care if I am monetarily poor. I have not really considered the importance of completing a major until recently and much has been exploration into disciplines at a college level that I had very little access to growing up in Africa. I would like to think of myself as a bookworm/intellectual but during times of depression I have sunk into playing video games in the past.

I am currently deciding to get back into computer science or start in Political Science to graduate.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2006 3:10 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you should...

a) be straight, homos are fucked up

b) get help, you are fucking nuts

c) kill yourself, you are fucking nuts

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2006 6:27 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

you should...

a) be straight, homos are fucked up

b) get help, you are fing nuts

c) kill yourself, you are fing nuts

thanks

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2006 3:21 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

If people aren't straight that's there own issue.

You shouldn't persecute him just because of that, as long as he does what he does behind closed doors.

Some people think im overly-prejudice for feeling that way, but I think I have good reason. Bodies weren't intented to be used in a gay way, therefore ppl shouldn't do it in public, but if ppl want to do that stuff fine it's their choice.. Lungs weren't intended to handle large amounts of smoke, but if ppl want to smoke it's their own choice. However, it does matter if they smoke in public and make people around them breathe in their nasty habits.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want to do something that isn't natural, do it privately so it doesn't affect other people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2006 8:21 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I dont think that's Legacy....because when i spoke to vet the other night. Legacy had dropped college for the Army as soon as he broke up with his gf.

Dunno bout homosexual shit either...could be someone posing as him and talking shit.

Either way whatever. If it is Leg, welcome back, keep my penis out of your mouth, and enjoy your stay πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 9:20 am
 XR
(@_xr_)

bizarre.

i completely forgot about this board until nomad posted the link to it on the DE board that i check about once a year.

what have i been doing.

i went to college to continue to play hockey after high school, i'm a graphic design major and i have about a year of school left. my school's hockey program is in decline, we're a division 2 program, which means we play every good D1 school's JV team (filled w/ phased out D1 prospects) and an assload of other random academies and a few junior teams, my sophomore year we were ranked 13th in the nation... last season we didn't even crack the top 20.

i dated a girl for 4 years, was engaged to marry her and then both of us just stopped caring and we called it off, eventually we broke up. i'm still fucked up over the way it ended and will likely keep fucking sluts until i can will myself into wanting to give another girl any kind of effort. if i can give any of you douchebags relationship advice, its to disregard everything people say (because they will say pretty much anything to make or keep you happy) and only look at what people physically do (actions and results are what make history).

i'm currently learning to play guitar better so i can join the band a few of my good buddies are going to start.

i went to bonnaroo last week.

i did a lot of drugs.

it kicked ass.

so.

legacy quest is a homosexual.

that makes sense.

discuss.

"Our souls they speak of something more,
But we can't look beyond ourselves.
We implore empty skies because
Our hearts hold room for no one else."

`~ۤ[(¯`·._(-=//» XR «=-)_.·´¯)]§€~`

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2006 10:11 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

what school do you go to?

i didnt even know there was such a thing as d2 hockey.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2006 10:22 am
 XR
(@_xr_)

yah dude, three fourths of the people i go to school with don't even know we have a team.

i play for u of milwaukee.

we are in the MACHA.

i'd give you our website but it's on hiatus right now.

we have a solid team of former D3 and high school / junior standouts from all over minnesota and wisconsin.

our best player is fucking insane, he's a former Phoenix Coyotes draft pick who happened to knock up his high school sweetheart the exact same time he tore his ACL at his pro training camp, so now he goes to school here and plays for us and will probably never graduate b/c all he does is take 1-2 credit phys ed / coaching athletics classes.

"Our souls they speak of something more,
But we can't look beyond ourselves.
We implore empty skies because
Our hearts hold room for no one else."

`~ۤ[(¯`·._(-=//» XR «=-)_.·´¯)]§€~`

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2006 9:56 am
Page 2 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ