Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Where are games you can play on Jkdf2?

(@Anonymous)

Where can you find places to play dark forces 2 on muitiplayer and Mots Muitplayer.

I have look alot for games today an i can't find none.

Posted : 08/01/2010 11:59 am
(@Anonymous)

Jedi Knight is dead faggot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2010 12:37 pm
(@Anonymous)

Where can you find places to play dark forces 2 on muitiplayer and Mots Muitplayer.

You may want to give JKLauncher a shot. If you don't find any games, try hosting one yourself. Also, you must be very patient because it could take up to 3 years before anyone joins. Also, if you're looking to chat with JK players (I don't know why you'd want to do such a thing) then you can probably do so here. If by some miracle you're still joining/posting games on JKLauncher after I get Windows installed on my Mac, I'll be happy to play with you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2010 1:16 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

First off, shame on you guys for not immediately referring him to the only-slightly-more-visible-than-blidingly-obvious "WHERE TO PLAY" page.

Everything you need to know to find a JK/MotS game can be found here -> Where to Play

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2010 4:41 am
(@Anonymous)

The Dark lord sauron will rewirte his worgs and stop his own force users that he made. the sith.

This is possibly the best thing ever written on this message board.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2010 5:05 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

The Dark lord sauron will rewirte his worgs and stop his own force users that he made. the sith.

hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2010 9:17 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

lol that was great

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2010 12:18 pm
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback