Share:
Notifications
Clear all

This thread is about JK

Page 1 / 2
(@Anonymous)

I am old school elite and I played in many clans
DSW, GS, Element, DH as me and many others as aliases

I totally know everything about everything about JK and FF is dishonorable. I elitely played nf gaybears, then switched to chat whoring, then got banned a few times, then became elite nf guns master. I am talking about JK a lot because that is the purpose of this forum.

Wodz claimed to be in some of the same clans as me but was actually lying. Wodz is dishonorable.
So dishonorable that threads were made about him to warn others that are stupid. Like you. I am 99% sure that you are fucking stupid.

Here is a thread of warning:
http://jkdf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3974

This is not a flame thread, this is jk truth. This thread should actually be moved back into the Jedi Knight forum so that it gets more exposure. Be warned you stupid, stupid fuck. You are a huge faggot.

Posted : 30/07/2009 5:12 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

choda is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2009 5:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

My original thread is not a flame thread it is more of a 'jkpedia' for the uninformed.

Chronos is a creep, a sexual predator more than anything a pathological liar. My research confirms all of this.

Do what is right, move the thread back and educate these little padawans.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2009 5:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

I was also in Eagles of Space. A very honorable jk dark forces 2 clan. At one point of time i posed as EoS Dartagnan and invited chronos to join us, the eagles... in space. We did this as trickery to get him up there without a space mask so he would die of lack of oxygen. Well somehow he survived, although half retarded he still lives today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2009 5:24 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Just something I thought I should point out. JKDF2.net along with these forums would not exist right now had it not been for the financial contributions of Wodz. Something to think about. ;)

I sure don't see any of you guys donating towards our continued efforts to revive and maintain the JK/MotS community.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 5:18 am
(@Anonymous)

Just something I thought I should point out. JKDF2.net along with these forums would not exist right now had it not been for the financial contributions of Wodz. Something to think about. ;)

I sure don't see any of you guys donating towards our continued efforts to revive and maintain the JK/MotS community.

So just because this fucking creep throws money at you he's alright?

If this is how this establishment operates, I will gladly throw down a few hundred to ban that faggot and fund the website myself. I'm serious here. What's the price?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 9:48 am
(@Anonymous)

Excuse me dickholes, but this thread is about JK and not about chronos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 10:29 am
(@Anonymous)

you are excused

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 10:52 am
(@_gordakarn_)
Eminent Member

I don't see why the thread was removed. It confirms that after all of these years he's still a liar. He claims to be a CEO of an IT firm and tells stories about how much money he makes doing it and all of the countries he's ever been to. A couple years ago, he told Beef he was a network admin for a company, which is alot more consistant with his actual income. It's also an added bonus that nighthawk found out he has the hots for vomit and shit. That just makes him a little weirder than we had already thought.

A little JK history:

1. He formed a website in October 98 called Clan Alliance. He listed all of the elite clans of the time and before (EA, IRN,JCS,DH, Phoenix to name a few). He told me that Karmacoma_JCS was a good friend of his and that he schooled Karma on a regular basis in nf sabers. I played a few games with him and saw right away that he was nothing but a joke and knew it was bullshit. I run into Karma and discuss this with him. He decides to make an alias and join my game room with chronos. We get him to talk about his clan alliance and how he beat all of these old schoolers. That's when Karmacoma_JCS tore him a new asshole and Chronos was devestated by this turn of events. Karmacoma spreads the gospel around and his scam is shut down.

2. After his first failure he decided to form a clan called KJS. He was KJS_Nefarious and he was also KJS_Dreamweaver. They claimed to be "brothers". He tried to pass himself as the real Nefarious and when exposed said his name was merely a tribute. He also tried to tell people that alot of old schoolers from early 98 were in KJS. Once people realized it was Chronos, he was once again ridiculed by many people of the community and shut down his operation out of shame.

3. Later 99 he stole EA_Wodz identity, but was eventually found out. It was also revealed he cheated in nf sabers games. Then he changed his story and said Wodz gave him the name. Somehow he managed to convince some people that. Even easier for him to brainwash newschoolers because most of the people who ridiculed him before were gone at this point.

4. Beyond this point he created the JCI (Justin Chin Institute) and tried to convince players from 00-02 about old school clans such as KRT and IRN whom were long gone from the game and most didn't even give a shit. He started going around with different clan tags on the zone trying to convince a bunch of people about the old school elites.

Here's an example: http://virtuosidesable84824.yuku.com/to ... tml?page=2.

You can check his posts on these forums too for a good chuckle as well.

To this day and age( more specifically beyond 2001) is that he still will lie about his accomplishments in a video game and try to pass himself off as something he's not. He seems to have taken that further by telling people he's traveled all of these countries and soon enough it will match the supposed number of clans he was in. True or not, I don't know, but he sure as hell lied about being rich and plenty more about his JK skill and knowledge. I guess it's true what they say old habits die hard.

I just thought I would take some time to educate people about Chronos and Jedi Knight history. It's 2009 now, and I enjoy listening to chronos try to come off as an expert/lie to my face. You can regulary catch him in ff games using protection on IRC!

<Nen> nf and his minions ruined JK for me forever
<Nen> nh*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 1:19 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

tee hee

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2009 12:23 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

gord your history is terribly wrong.. no point in me correcting your endless mistakes

ill just update them in the creep.doc file

its sad that you remember such tiny tiny details about every single day of your JK life for the past 10+ years.. regardless of the information being wrong or right.. thats still beyond pathetic

i took a bunch of crap and wrote down some notes.. then, which im sure many people can back me on.. i dont even remember or care who ran the website, we posted that form on the jci forum..which was the main forum in 2001 or 02 or whatever and people submitted shitloads of information...jag midk even wrote out the entire history of jag

even if i could show 900 posts from that old forum you would just say its fake anyways

point being..i did a tiny bit of work.. and dont recall much from direct memory since its not important

but you remember stupid shit "hey remember that time on September 19th 1999 at 3pm when Nemesis said he farted"

thats you gord.. get a life

you really dont get under my skin, but whatever keeps you happy....

also..ive never claimed to have been in IRN,DH, Phoenix .... get your lies straight

i also bared touched jk since 1999 and almost anyone will tell you that since only a handful of people had played with me and that was only ffa... so trying to say that i ran around saying i was the best anything involving actually played JK is a stupid joke on your part... beefcake or jza can attest that since at least 2001 anytime i played it was fooling around and didnt give two shits about winning.. just like how i topped cases so many times without needing to play anyone... your history is all messed up, just like your life

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2009 3:50 pm
(@_gordakarn_)
Eminent Member

LOL this coming from a guy who likes to watch chink bitches shit and puke on each other. Go rub your face in shit.

I happen to have a good memory chronos which I can understand is very inconvient for you. Sorry buddy, you can't lie about your JK past anymore. Now you have to deal with the fact that everyone knows you're a shit/puke/piss loving freak that likes to keep up a database of Jedi Knight players from years past? Not to mention the fact you're telling me I need a life... lol PRICELESS!

Quit making stuff up. You don't even have an accurate database and you wanna tell me my history is wrong? I'm not going around telling people I'm an expert jk historian pal. BTW, don't blame other people for your fuck ups in your database.

<Nen> nh*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2009 4:53 pm
(@Anonymous)

chronos.... my clan list is all effed up bro

can you fix?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2009 4:59 pm
(@_gordakarn_)
Eminent Member

I do remember you being number 1 on the JCI ladder... I think you were the only guy on it. LOL

<Nen> nh*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2009 5:02 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

So just because this fucking creep throws money at you he's alright?

If this is how this establishment operates, I will gladly throw down a few hundred to ban that faggot and fund the website myself. I'm serious here. What's the price?

There is no specific price. If our annual donations exceed our annual operation costs, then the funds go towards costs in subsequent years.

Note: We are NOT tax-deductable, having not yet been established as a non-profit.

If you are serious, I can take payments via PayPal or you can mail me a check.

- ReT

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2009 7:33 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback