Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Reasons SM is newbie

Page 2 / 3
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

Get your facts straight.

If you have a life, I'd like it if you would prove it to the rest of us. We all have lives, I'm sure (myself having to go to school) and I'm sure if you can prove you have a life you can also prove you don't cry all the time.

Also, I'll pass up your offer on sucking ****. I don't do that either. I kick you because you do stupid stuff no one cares about - and because I can. You do stuff because you can and you can't deny it.

I'm not going to bother trying to make this post make sense because you're wrong and you know it.

I am in college. I live the college life. I'm never in my dorm room unless I have shit to do here. I don't have anything to prove to you. I don't give a shit. You guys don't need to be apart of this thread. You can go bother another thread if you don't like whats said in this one.

You suck dick, sorry. If stupid stuff means IDLING in #nsnet, then ok. I never fucking talk in there. Piss off.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2006 4:39 pm
(@scott)
Eminent Member

Get your facts straight.

We all have lives, I'm sure (myself having to go to school) and I'm sure if you can prove you have a life you can also prove you don't cry all the time.

OK. You go to school...wow.

You wake up.

You read logs that you have gotten over the night from mIRC.

You go to school at 9pm. in the little class behind the auditorium.

You get out of school at 12pm. after you eat lunch.

You come home and look through your 36mb of logs and laugh to yourself untill you fall asleep.

nice life, kthx.

Creation in Destruction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 4:10 am
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

Get your facts straight.

We all have lives, I'm sure (myself having to go to school) and I'm sure if you can prove you have a life you can also prove you don't cry all the time.

You wake up.

You come home and look through your 36mb of logs and laugh to yourself untill you fall asleep.

nice life, kthx.

nice one mr. andrews

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2006 4:19 am
(@scott)
Eminent Member

Get your facts straight.

You wake up.

nice life, kthx.

nice one mr. andrews

thx mr. bloom

Creation in Destruction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 4:44 am
(@sm-adjudicator)
Trusted Member

First of all, quit miniposting, you n00bs.

Second of all, none of that is true. Why do I look at logs? For old time's sake. 36 megs of logs or 2 gigs of logs, it doesn't matter. I have my own purposes for logging, often it's to ascertain the truth to things I forgot about.

And for your information, scott, I get up at 6:45 to 7:00, take a shower, eat, go to school from 8:00 to 3:15 not counting extracurriculars, I play sports, I go to church, blah blah blah... so don't tell me I don't have a life. You certainly don't act like you do.

Doesn't ownage call you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 11:46 am
(@petrorock)

this has to be the dumbest thread I've seen in a while

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 1:04 pm
(@sm-adjudicator)
Trusted Member

Well, Thad basically came out here to get himself flamed because he's really jealous of us. Why? I dunno. Maybe you should ask him.

But yeah, I think this thread is pointless and it should be deleted.

<Edit> To counter Thad's bull at the start of the thread:

They let Adjudicator in. (Adjudicator started playing JK in 2005)

They let Nailz in. (Nailz is the founder of __7__)

Sloan thinks I care that I am banned from #sm.

Adjudicator can't decide whether IT'S a boy or a girl.

Adjudicator logs everything in IRC, changes it, then posts it in a channel at some random time.

Adjudicator is an ***-crawler. (sucks dicks for internet props)

Nesseight fakes screenshots, and thinks he owns one of the best clans to ever play the game.

They make levels better than they play.

I never see anyone but them play these levels.

They all play SBX.

Sithlord lets all this happen.

That's all i have for now, feel free to post YOUR reasons for SM being newbie.

To counter these:

1. I didn't start playing JK in '05, I actually played other games rather than waste my life away playing it. Sure, maybe between it and the other games I've lost many days of my life, but oh well.

2, 3. No comment.

4. Do I have to tell you again and again? I don't need to. I told you once, and that's enough. I can even show you logs to prove it. (humor)

5. I don't change logs. Sometimes I change the content of Forte's old noIQ log to make it more funny IMHO, but never the stuff I log.

6. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

7. Seeing as how you can't give us proof of this, why use it as a reason?

8. The only true statement, probably; this doesn't prove we're newbie though. Editors are essentially advanced gamers.

9, 10. False. I have only ever played SBX with clan members once, with Sloan.

11. No comment. There's no point seeing as how I have accurately countered everything.

Now, since you are obviously wrong, I suggest you just stay on your own ground. I'm not going to get aggressive with you if you stay off my ass.

Doesn't ownage call you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 4:06 pm
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

adjew i'm not going to even read your post. you are denying the truth that SM is all the things I said.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2006 6:53 pm
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

11. No comment. There's no point seeing as how I have accurately countered everything.

If you mean telling lies, yeah you accurately countered everything. STFU, you are not proving anything to me and I could give a shit whether or not you die. This post didn't need to involve you or any other SM. You sit here and call me immature but the thing is, you aren't showing much maturity by posting in this topic and being a little douchebag.

So once again...
Fuck off newbie and suck internet cock to make friends.

Love,
Thad

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2006 6:58 pm
 KeWL
(@kewl)

SM newbies should be banned from this board straight out. Just like that JAS idiot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2006 7:15 pm
(@sm-adjudicator)
Trusted Member

Kewl, I don't know who you are, but again, stay on your own turf. I'm not here to start * with anyone, and if anyone understood that, they might actually be able to get along with me. But seeing as how no one chose to, I guess not.

As for you, Thad, quit denying that what you said is false. It's false and everyone knows it. They just believe it because they don't think there's anything else to believe - which there is, but no one bothered to look around.

I never wanted to play JK to start * with anyone to begin with, and I'm not sure when somebody started turning nar (zone) into a complete *hole, but the fact is it wasn't always that way. And I don't think this forum - or the chat - should be a *hole. So until you can realize that you are the one causing the problems out of jealousy, and cease what comes out of these emotions, this place is still going to have problems.

Sincerely,
SM_Adjudicator

<Edit>
[16:03:14] <~SM_Nesseight> We have a reputation of swearing so nefarious, that in the final days of zone.com our clan tag was censored
[16:07:55] <+r2t> I was gonna put that in the thread about SM on the forums loloo
[16:08:08] <+r2t> SM IS SO BADASS, ZONE.COM CENSORED IT

Unedited log. The timestamp and other crap should prove it. Otherwise, ask Ret. It's true, too, that "SM" was censored. If you want to deny it, go to any Zone lobby and type it (with the filter on). You'll be amazed.

Doesn't ownage call you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2006 9:34 am
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

SM is still gay and newbie.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2006 3:50 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

SM was a star wars clan since 1984 and has since then won 394 trophies on their clans behalf, their members are deligates from the UN and other affilative world orders that delegate pwnage throughout the star wars universe. Most of their esteemed members graduated with high honors from the jedi academy and have impecible careers as jedi knights. While SM was the dominate clan in Dark Forces 1 and XwT, Lucas Arts needed a group of unfathomably skilled players to beta test their best project dubbed Jedi Knight. The SM clan was immediately contacted and the esoterically accepted the offer. SM's Jedi Knight career began in late 1995 during beta stages and have dominated the game ever since. The reason most of you don't know them is due to their omnipresent over-godlyness.

They're like God, even though you can't seem him, or if you don't believe in him/it, he/it still pwns you and everything else so just btfd without question.

This has been a paid presentation sponsored by Nike

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2006 2:21 am
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

hahahahahhahaha

you got it all wrong Wodz.

SM is gay and newbie, formed in 2001, no earlier.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2006 4:36 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

the post is true, you know its true, never deny it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2006 9:59 am
Page 2 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback