Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Random JK history text

Page 4 / 5
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

apparently my one liners from back in the day haunt your very existence considering you made a thread about me after I hadn't talked to you in like 10 years.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2009 7:02 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Such a shame you sucked at Jediknight.. yet you have all this info.. Is this how you got your girlfriend? Telling bed time stories of your jediknight history?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2009 7:29 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

apparently my one liners from back in the day haunt your very existence considering you made a thread about me after I hadn't talked to you in like 10 years.

I made a thread about losers. your name just happened to be most qualified for that label.. even tho stjackie is trying hard to be a runner up..

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2009 7:44 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

whenever i think of you I think of that guy from billy madison with the revenge list putting on lipstick and crying himself to sleep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2009 7:50 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

let's see... you've called me gay (which i'm not) and... I guess that's it! It will take me a long time to get over your 1 insult.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2009 8:10 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

how are you not gay if you dress up in womens clothing and have sex with men?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2009 8:59 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

how are you not gay if you dress up in womens clothing and have sex with men?

i have sex with men??? how come i wasn't told about this??? I know your mom is ugly but she aint a man as far as I know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2009 7:17 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you told everybody you experimented with homosexuality.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2009 10:42 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

you told everybody you experimented with homosexuality.

did I?

so since you're the dictionary on experimenting with sexuality it must mean when somebody says they experimented with sexuality that they have sex with men?? lol, fucking backward canuck bushman.

When somebody is experimenting with sexuality that's exactly what they are doing. But I wouldn't expect u to understand since all u do is fuck your blow up doll missionary style.

type "experimenting with sexuality" in google you dumb fuck, fucking bitch from the fucking edge of the fucking ice glacier in fucking nowhere with 0% knowledge of the world.

they must not have any sex ed on your fucking glacier home rofl

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2009 11:34 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

lol fag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2009 6:55 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

i honestly didnt read any of that defensive shit legacy just said but i know for a fact i visited his myspace page a few years ago and it was filled with information of how he had experimented with homosexuality.

you all saw it, pink background, guy dressed in girls clothes.. etc etc.

nuff said.

suckie suckie.

ten dorrar?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 7:55 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

i honestly didnt read any of that defensive shit legacy just said but i know for a fact i visited his myspace page a few years ago and it was filled with information of how he had experimented with homosexuality.

nuff said.

suckie suckie.

ten dorrar?

yes yes, as if I ever denied experimenting with sexuality when I was in college... so unusual for somebody to do that, that's why u can type in in google and it will complete your sentence before u finish typing it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 9:10 am
(@Anonymous)

nuff said.

suckie suckie.

ten dorrar?

yes yes, as if I ever denied experimenting with sexuality when I was in college... so unusual for somebody to do that, that's why u can type in in google and it will complete your sentence before u finish typing it.

Hey faggot

Why don't you do a poll and find out just how unusual you and your "experimenting" really is?

I know many people, non of which "experimented"

They're either gay or they're not gay. There isn't a middle choice. Perhaps you're a flaming homo but you're too afraid that your dad will punch your throat in should you ever tell him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 10:56 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

nuff said.

suckie suckie.

ten dorrar?

Hey faggot

Why don't you do a poll and find out just how unusual you and your "experimenting" really is?

I know many people, non of which "experimented"

They're either gay or they're not gay. There isn't a middle choice. Perhaps you're a flaming homo but you're too afraid that your dad will punch your throat in should you ever tell him.

if you go to google there are already polls that say it's not unusual idiot rofl. you're an idiot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 11:29 am
(@Anonymous)

mufasa - stop playing swords with these fagaronis and come hang on IRC
you should get ql and come pewpew some color names with nh and I

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 5:36 pm
Page 4 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback