(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

and everyone use to rip on him and exedore being faggots

He does have dreamy eyes...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2009 10:17 am
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

Okay wait, so Wodz is not really Wodz? He is not the Wodz is was in DSbr with? He is actually Chronos, and he loves seeing girls shit? And when he has long hair he looks like that tranny from the last season of Real World? This is all so confusing!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2009 10:20 am
(@Anonymous)

Okay wait, so Wodz is not really Wodz? He is not the Wodz is was in DSbr with? He is actually Chronos, and he loves seeing girls shit? And when he has long hair he looks like that tranny from the last season of Real World? This is all so confusing!

yes to all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2009 7:01 pm
(@kirby)
Trusted Member

And when he has long hair he looks like that tranny from the last season of Real World?

OMG I love Katelynn. Well not really; she was a b**** sometimes. That was the best RW season ever though.

Love muffins get into this
B. Scott is so splendiferous
If you have no flaws flaws
Hit 'em with the Paw-Paw

http://www.LoveBScott.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveBScott

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2009 3:13 pm
(@Anonymous)

Was this on your TO-DO list, Chronos? Your job was to do Jedi Knight Video Game research?

KuD
Research and Updated AIM : N/A
Zoners Archive Database ICQ : N/A
Operations Moderator JCI
N/A

Lemonhead
Research Development AIM : N/A
Clan Research Department ICQ : 36300055 WAT? Department? ROFL
JCI
[email protected]

I thought this players.doc list was a compilations from multiple authors and not just you? You also told us that players willingly gave you their information to preserve the history of Jedi Knight. I'm confused, can you please decypher your creep code?

Best regards,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2009 8:12 am
(@_gordakarn_)
Eminent Member

Apollo, DemonK, RHK, Saberist all use to talk shit to me. Most Atomic I was chill with, even Goon, HomerJr, Monkey, Doop

I was chill with MOST DH players even orko.. Nerf always hated me for some reason and told me to f off like Choda does

I got along fine with most of IRN and played with tons of them, especially Quake.

And during that period..98-99.. I didnt even chat with nighthawk, gordakarn, choda, saberist, genetix, phelan.. all of the people who claim to have given me shit back then... even that never happened. Even exedore was on good terms

So saberist never gave you shit... yet he did? Sounds like a contradiction to me.

apollo, nerf, demonk, rhk, alvin use to rip on me back in the day..and thats the only ones.. sometimes Saberist too

nerf, rhk, DK, choda were all the same and would just tell me to f' off..because they didnt give a crap.. which is the right attitude..

Apollo, DemonK, RHK, Saberist all use to talk shit to me. Most Atomic I was chill with, even Goon, HomerJr, Monkey, Doop

I was chill with MOST DH players even orko.. Nerf always hated me for some reason and told me to f off like Choda does

Nerfherder told you to fuck off because he didn't care? Yet, you turn around and say he told you to fuck off because he hated you? That doesn't make any sense. You're also saying the same thing of RHK. All you're doing is repeating the same bullshit.

Apollo was the main person, but he was a dick to most. DemonK and RHK, Saberist, Nerf, Alvin. Karma and I werent close, but I was close with DArt...

Karma didnt hate me..I dont know where god got that from, and I had only played him a few times, and he was always superior to me in JK. That speech gord gave about Karma calling me and such..

Nice typo chronos. Maybe you should think before you post something. All you've done is virtually repeat and contradict yourself.

If Karmacoma didn't hate you, then why weren't you close? Maybe lying right to his face about shit that never happened had something to do with that. Not many people want to be associated with liars chronos.

<Nen> nf and his minions ruined JK for me forever
<Nen> nh*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2009 10:08 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

rhk and I were good friends. he even became honourary DSbr... He made fun of you a lot...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2009 5:36 pm
(@Anonymous)

RHK was crazy and german (i think)
We used to make elite skins together and I think he made the button cog for Beeatch oasis 1. He also made the IRN kickass level which was kind of bad.

In summary he was a honorable jedi who quite rightly mocked chronos and made crucial contributions to the JK community. Way more contributions than chronos ever did (or falsely claimed to do).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2009 6:31 am
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

Even exedore was on good terms

Bullshit, I was never on good terms with anyone. vondrook.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2009 4:57 pm
(@Anonymous)

[4:55:54] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: in 1999 i got in a accident and hurt my head very bad

[4:56:08] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: now my childhood is all gone

[4:56:18] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: so sad

[4:56:50] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: mmm i recover slowly and always have trouble with short term memory

[4:56:56] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: still bad now

[4:57:21] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: when the accident happened it erased most of my past memory

[4:57:31] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: and now causes problems with short term memory

[4:57:42] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: things like "what did i eat for dinner last night?" are tough questions

[5:00:40] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: i did not forget basic things

[5:00:48] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: math, science, geography

[5:01:01] Ted Mayer我的朋友 说: only forget events, friends, past

No wonder you don't remember me making fun of you. How again are you a historian?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2009 5:39 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

thats the lamest pick up line I ever heard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2009 6:46 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

what the fuck hahahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2009 7:25 pm
(@Anonymous)

"I WAS THE PRESIDENT OF A COMPANY THAT WAS DEDICATED TO THE PAST HISTORY OF JK"

You told us that you never claimed to be EA Wodz, Sage Wodz? Wat!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2009 1:29 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

ive known he was full of shit for years now

i just cant believe its taken such a long time for someone to bother to call him out like this lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2009 4:07 pm
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

I wish I wasn't somewhat nice to him when I first found this mb. It was only because I thought he was actually Wodz and I didn't remember Wodz other than his name.

By the way, I have PTSD after looking at those shit pictures. Congrats to him for being able to maintain an erection while watching asian girls hershey squirt all over each other.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2009 5:22 pm
Page 2 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback