Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Quantity and quality

Page 1 / 3
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

There seems to be a prevalent misconception with the posters that have DSbr before their names that increasing the quantity of posts is going to have a positive effect. The reality is that the quality of posts are what has the positive effect. I wanted to clear this misconception up before this board is inundated with posts from one or two users.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2006 6:51 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

seriously get over me leg im not homo like you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 9:48 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

who cares about the quality of this forum? Seriously, you hung out in Nar Shaddaa like we all did, this forum is not near as bad as that chat was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 10:43 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Talking shit for no valid reason to people you dont even know over the internet means one things... insecure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 10:55 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Haha I should make a flame forum πŸ˜‰

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 1:56 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

you should, cobrakai would make love to that forum. he would def. make it his homepage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 2:34 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

its funny how you act so high and mighty nifty but really all you do is reply to cobra, i guess you lack the intelligence to see the hypocricy in that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 7:05 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

its funny how you act so high and mighty nifty but really all you do is reply to cobra, i guess you lack the intelligence to see the hypocricy in that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 7:05 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

I guess I got carried away with the whole quantity vs quality but can you please get off my back about my sexuality Phelan, it doesn't seem like quality at all to constantly make fun of me for it.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2006 4:21 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

You are right, I reply. Oh my God! I reply to peoples post on a forum. CobraKai is just on my nuts, obviously. I dont even know who he is, yet any topic I post in he feels the need to reply to me talking shit. And you are much the same way. Did I come on this forum, talking shit about you are cobrakai? No. You two are the ones following me around in every topic talking shit. Thank you, bye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 9:56 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

CobraKai cleraly has some issues, but I'll let him make an idiot out of himself until people start complaining. πŸ˜‰

ReT

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 1:23 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

that would be a theoretical impossibility nifty, seeing as how you post on this forum 8+ times a day i would not be able to keep up... and if you really didnt care at all you would not reply to either of us since we are so obviously antagonizing you and it is so obviously working...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 5:23 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I post on here because it is a forum. And I am sorry, but unless you cant type, it isnt like it takes more than 30sec to post. But, you two seem to always find a way to follow me around and reply to my post. Whether I post 8+ times a day or not. I can always count on my two fanclub members to be there to reply. I honestly think you two come on here just to reply to my post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2006 2:35 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

How come everyone is always clownin' on NiftySaber?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2006 9:04 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Only Phelan and Cobrakai. They are attracted to me I guess. Do you not notice how they follow me around on the forums. They are just upset because I look so good. πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2006 8:02 am
Page 1 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ