Share:
Notifications
Clear all

One more question need it by tonight!

Page 1 / 2
(@de_jedi316)
Eminent Member

Why weren't there any women playing Jedi Knight? lol
I know there were some but I mean JK was a male dominated game wouldn't you say?
Even though the gaming statisics show that almost 47% of gamers are female.

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2006 8:12 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

JKSERVER is a girl, I knew it

those statistics refer to newer games most likely, ones more oriented toward females, such as WoW, ect.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 8:54 am
(@zodiac_vds)
Eminent Member

I was in WLP for a very long time. I noticed that clans like WLP, RGF and IGF did have a lot of girls. I think girls don't like the 'macho' behaviour that was more common in 'elite' clans. Too much trashtalking. Too little playing with Barbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 11:44 am
(@zodiac_vds)
Eminent Member

What I also noticed was that the US girls I saw at zone were very reluctant to exchange pictures with me. I had no problems giving them seductive pictures of me, but I never got anything from them. I always felt abused when that happened.

I think it has to do with culture, since those US girls are brought up with the idea that sex = bad. And for boys sex = good.

I saw this research that was done on boys and girls that went to these spring break parties in florida. The question:"why do you go there" was asked to boys and girls.
The boys answered:"to drink beer and to score" usually followed by "YAAAAH!! WHOOOO!!".
The girls:"To hang out with my girly friends and enjoy the sun" ............

... BS!!!! Girls are thinking exactly the same things boys are thinking, but they just can't say it. It's culturally programmed into their minds. That's why I never had good freaky cyberchats at zone with a girl.

Ok. i'm bored. But back on topic: I think girls just weren't into all the macho behaviour that happened in Nar Shaddaa. Trashtalking. Flooding. Cussing.

In Canyon Oasis there were many girls though. Much nicer chatroom, and that's what girls like to do: chat chat chat chat chat chat, and once in a while play a game, lose, and then continue the chatter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 11:58 am
(@de_jedi316)
Eminent Member

zodiac goooooooooooooldddd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2006 2:48 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Did seem to be more male players, but there were some good females.

DSbr_IceAngel
Phoenix_MDS
Gabriel
Lanfear (Did anybody ever figure out if lan was actually female?)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2006 1:20 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha.. orj_jos good comments.

Then there were people like Prince_Karbon who pretended to be girls just for kicks and giggles. I think for as many girls that pretended to be guys; there were just as many guys who pretended to be girls πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2006 2:48 am
(@zodiac_vds)
Eminent Member

that's what girls like to do: chat chat chat chat chat chat, and once in a while play a game, lose, and then continue the chatter.

No offense, but that's a pretty sexist thing to say. I know some girls who would make you eat those words in an sbx game. lol Like I said, 2 of the best saberists I know are girls.

Ah come on man. Sexist?? We're all just men here, so err.. who cares?! Your girlfriend talks about your weener as well when she's with her other girly friends. It's all fun to make fun of the opposite sex when you're with your mates. Well.. that's what me and my friends do when the girlfriends are away..

I'm sure there are tons of people, including girls, who could beat me at sbx. I'm also pretty sure that even blind retards with no hands could beat me at sbx.... And I'd gladly eat my words if a girl would beat me at sbx, as long as she would eat my.... hmmm.. I'm on the verge of being "sexist" again..

Yeah yeah. so I'm vulgar.. boohoo...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2006 6:08 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

that's what girls like to do: chat chat chat chat chat chat, and once in a while play a game, lose, and then continue the chatter.

No offense, but that's a pretty sexist thing to say. I know some girls who would make you eat those words in an sbx game. lol Like I said, 2 of the best saberists I know are girls.

Ah come on man. Sexist?? We're all just men here, so err.. who cares?! Your girlfriend talks about your weener as well when she's with her other girly friends. It's all fun to make fun of the opposite sex when you're with your mates. Well.. that's what me and my friends do when the girlfriends are away..

I'm sure there are tons of people, including girls, who could beat me at sbx. I'm also pretty sure that even blind retards with no hands could beat me at sbx.... And I'd gladly eat my words if a girl would beat me at sbx, as long as she would eat my.... hmmm.. I'm on the verge of being "sexist" again..

Yeah yeah. so I'm vulgar.. boohoo...

That's why we kicked ya out of WLP, such blatant disregard for decency.

haha j/k, what's life without sexist remarks?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2006 7:33 am
 PuN
(@pun)
Eminent Member

i bet you all talk about my weener when im not around

filthy bastards

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2006 10:36 am
 XR
(@_xr_)

haha this entire thread is jedi316's attempt at an online dating service 5 years too late.

"Our souls they speak of something more,
But we can't look beyond ourselves.
We implore empty skies because
Our hearts hold room for no one else."

`~ۤ[(¯`·._(-=//» XR «=-)_.·´¯)]§€~`

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2006 6:12 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

lanfear was a dude

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2006 6:25 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

ya.. i remember manfear

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 5:01 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

No offense, but that's a pretty sexist thing to say.

quote]

Thats not Sexiest.. that`s the truth.. Although they win sometimes.. but always chatter.. πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 5:05 pm
(@kirby)
Trusted Member

DE_Jedi316

omg isn't 316 the number at the end of maverick316's name? pedo! lol

Love muffins get into this
B. Scott is so splendiferous
If you have no flaws flaws
Hit 'em with the Paw-Paw

http://www.LoveBScott.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveBScott