Share:
Notifications
Clear all

need help

(@nts_zardoz)

hi everyone,
well i need some help to get into this irc or mirc channel
i remember hitting a link in some forum (with a dark background) which would bring me directly into a channel where some familiar jk'ers would "hang out"
now i'm really blond on that kind of stuff so it would be nice to get a detailed description
i've searched the forum for similar topics and i think there was one but i simply cant do..everytime i use this mirc thing i join a channel called #jk or #narshaddaa but im always alone 😯
didnt wanna bother ret again so maybe someone could help me out..id like to have a game again so maybe someone can make my dream come true πŸ˜€
thanks ahead

Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2006 11:32 am
(@spectre)
Eminent Member

i'm assuming you have mIRC?

open it up, go into mIRC options, find "Servers" on the left and find enterthegame in the drop down window for IRC network/servers, then click connect, on the popup window type #narshaddaa

i hope that helps, if not add me to msn or AIM and i will explain further

msn: [email protected]

aim: phnage

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2006 11:43 am
(@masterross08)
Trusted Member

Hello im new myself and i had some problems getting on mirc as well. I can get on now though with help from Ret. Simply open up mirc. Go to servers and instead of trying to find it just type it in under edit: Enterthegame. they use the #narshaddaa room now. so just go there.

[/img]

The Force is strong with this one!
http://members.lycos.co.uk/jkle/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2006 11:53 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

godhatesfags.com is the info you're looking for.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2006 8:24 am
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ