Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Myspace anyone?

Page 1 / 2
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37981268

Anyone have myspace? Post.
Anyone have facebook?

I wanna see what everyone looks like now n days.

And it is already known that DSbr kids will come in here saying I am a fag or gay or whatever for wanting to see pictures of guys... too predictable

r4p3, stfu, n00b, bbq, l33tsauce, stfd, gg

Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2006 3:36 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37981268

Anyone have myspace? Post.
Anyone have facebook?

I wanna see what everyone looks like now n days.

And it is already known that DSbr kids will come in here saying I am a f** or gay or whatever for wanting to see pictures of guys... too predictable

r4p3, stfu, n00b, bbq, l33tsauce, stfd, gg

in other words, he just broke up with Legacy online and is searching for another life partner

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2006 3:57 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

see, just like i said

get out of the past you fucking nerd. we arent playing jk anymore

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2006 11:56 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yes i do

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 10:31 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

myspace, facebook, etc = bad idea.

Employers and other people are actually searching for employee records now on these sites. Why? because people like to put naked pics of themselves on there, and if it makes the company look bad, then they're fired. Even if you don't have naked pics on there, I doubt you have anything you'd want your boss reading about.

Also, I just never liked the idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 10:49 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Or, you can use it to keep in touch with friends you may not talk to on a daily basis, relay information, talk about what everyone is doing on the weekend, etc.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2006 11:00 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

see, just like i said

get out of the past you f***ing nerd. we arent playing jk anymore

i'm not in the past queer, all i said is you recently seperated from your life time partner Legacy, and are looking to recruit a new boy toy...get over yourself flamer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 1:54 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Employers and other people are actually searching for employee records now on these sites. Why? because people like to put naked pics of themselves on there, and if it makes the company look bad, then they're fired. Even if you don't have naked pics on there, I doubt you have anything you'd want your boss reading about.

That's why you set your profile to underage/private you n00b!

Then only your friends can view your profile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 3:13 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Myspace/facebook can get addicting lol. I sometimes find myself talking to my roommate on facebook when she is only 20ft away from me. Or to friends about last weekend when my phone is 2ft from me. But I started it in order to get in touch with some friends I havent talked to in a few years.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2006 3:36 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

That's why you set your profile to underage/private you n00b!

Then only your friends can view your profile.

I've honestly never used those stupid things, so I wouldn't know. But I have heard stories of people not getting hired because of what was on their 'myspace' page.

I even hate cell phones, what's the point. I have one, but I regret it. I Just leave it turned off unless I want to use it. Privacy is so hard to come by these days, just give me some freedom already =P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 5:34 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I dont really like talking on the phone so myspace is the shit. And I guess the whole job thing is true. I think I may have to change my name on there so people cant just look me up.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2006 10:56 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

i didn't say they DIDN'T do it, but i was saying just put your shit to private, and you'll be fine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 9:40 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

you seriously look like a fag on your myspace...and what the fuck is up with the pussy pink on there?!?! you have a bad acid trip or you a part of the butt fucking brady bunch?!

That's the gayest myspace profile i've ever seen in my life, and you should be banned for posting that bullshit on this forum.

Kthx/suicideyourself.

-Nom.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 9:49 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I have MySpace but I'm not posting here. πŸ˜‰

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2006 1:22 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

you seriously look like a f** on your myspace...and what the f**k is up with the pussy pink on there?!?! you have a bad acid trip or you a part of the butt f***ing brady bunch?!

That's the gayest myspace profile i've ever seen in my life, and you should be banned for posting that bullshit on this forum.

Kthx/suicideyourself.

-Nom.

Who are you talking to?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/06/2006 2:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ