Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My noIQ log.

(@sasserforte)

I was googling the words 'noIQ Zone' and happened upon this place. Man, it's hard to believe you guys are still around. I just wanted to figure out how you fellows got a hold of my noIQ log and why it was posted without my consent.

I'm not really mad about it as much as I am curious considering that I've been off the radar for years now.

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2009 6:50 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Hey forte. Remember me? I was MistrylWarrior back in the day. I had your noIQ in a text file on my hard drive. I figured it was an important part of history from the 2003-2004 era of JK's Zone.com days.

- ReT

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2009 8:11 am
(@sasserforte)

Yeah, I remember you :p. That's cool, I just couldn't remember how it got out there. I have the most recently updated version somewhere around here if you guys want it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2009 11:29 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Absolutely. Email it to me at [email protected]

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2009 8:07 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Forte.. Ret got that file and many other files pertaining to JK history from me.. which should be obvious right?

Mystery=solved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2009 12:02 pm
(@sasserforte)

You usually have your head far up your own ass so I never really thought you noticed my log. You could show some more civility towards me consider that you take the logs in it that pertain to Nar as 'JK history', Wodz. You do have more important things to worry about, though. Like reinvigorating a dead game more than 12 years old on a faulty gaming server like Zone.com.

Then again, trying to coherece a mature response from someone from Nar is like talking to a wall.

On the subject of the OP, I will email you the original when I get my backup discs out of storage, Heretik.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2009 1:10 pm
(@sasserforte)

I decided to continue updating the noIQ log and host it on a mediafire site. The influx of log entries might be slow for a while considering that I don't have a lot of free time and that Palace is the only place I go since the IRC channel is usually tame, but at least its lifespan will be extended for those who still read it. I'm trimming the entries more professionally and adding more descriptive text such as dates and times.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovdwdtkdtmn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2009 6:05 pm
(@sasserforte)

X that previous post.

Instead of just using a file storage site for it, I've made a website for it that I'll use for the log and my other projects.

http://noiq.webs.com/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2009 7:10 pm
(@lsf_nick)
Estimable Member

Forte, come by the IRC sometime

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/jk/

Also I have 2 copies of your noIQ.txt and they are presented very differently but have some similar material

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2009 9:57 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback