Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for SBX players.

(@crisjudigo)

I am looking for people who play the SBX mod. I am wanting to get together a group of people that can and will regularly get together for a game of SBX on the dedicated server or on private servers. Just send a message my way, or an email. Add me to msn messenger by

[email protected]

or you can contact my on myspace through

http://www.myspace.com/agenathan

:D

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2007 11:46 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Hey Cris!
Long time no see, man! Good to see you back around here :D
SBX is still my favourite way of playing JK, and it's getting hard to find people to play with sometimes, so it's good to have you back :D
I let you know, the dedicated server we have now (thanks to HooyerD) doesn't host SBX like the old one (Triscuit's)... So we're gonna have to host our own games now :wink:
I'll add you to my msn as soon as i get home tonight (if i don't, please add me or remind me, ok?)
Cya around!

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2007 9:42 am
(@crisjudigo)

I added you to msn, I noticed you hadn't added me. What time zone are you in? I am in central... So how many hours difference are we apart?

I could setup a server, I had one up for a little bit. That's what I'll do, setup an SBX server. It may be off and on, but for the time being it'll do.

I am actually thinking about starting a website similar to the old zone.com but for Jedi Knight Dark forces II just to help bring it back. If anyone is interested in helping out please let me know. I don't know why this hasn't been done before anyways. You see, I am very familiar with Adobe's Flash and have been messing with AS for years. I believe, through AS and the use of XML either a program, or website could be created for matchmaking... whatta ya think?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2007 6:59 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Sorry about yesterday... I came back home too late, and too tired :? , that's why you didn't see me and i didn't add you. My time zone is GMT -3, so we shouldn't have that much trouble to get together :)

About your ideas, i think it'd be great if you can set up an SBX server! :D , and the other ideas sound good as well!
But let me make a sugestion to you (you can take it or not, but think about it). I don't know if you're aware that this site is about to be re designed, in fact ReT, Andrew and Vallo (with some help of others like myself) are doing a lot of work trying to improve this site and turn it into the central place for JK gaming, something like jkhub.net is for JK editting.
I know they guys are open for ideas and willing to receive the help of everyone who has something to offer, so i think it'd be best if we could all work together and try to keep the small JK community as close as possible, don't you? I know there are ideas to make jkdf2.net compatible with XHTML, and i think they are also working to integrate the current JKDS to the site. Also, they are also working to integrate the site with ZeqMacaw's JKLauncher.
So, my idea is it'd be best if these great ideas you have could be done somehow together with the jkdf2.net staff. What do you think, Cris?

ReT, Vallo, Andrew, Drew, Ness? Where are you hiding guys? :P

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2007 3:32 am
(@crisjudigo)

I would be more than happy to help.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2007 6:31 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Cool! I'll try to get you guys together we you can discuss what to do :D

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2007 4:38 am
(@crisjudigo)

If you ARE infact an SBX player. You may want to check out my new website.

SBX.hopto.org

Exactly as it is, no www. or http://. Just go to your bar, and type in "SBX.hopto.org". Or you can just click the link above.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2007 1:28 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Awesome! :D
Good job! It looks really nice, man!

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2007 2:42 pm
Share: