Share:
Notifications
Clear all

JK BOT by Triscuit

Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

So I tried this out for the first time and I think its really amazing.

I will refer to the asexual bot as "him" throughout this post.

His aim is really great but while playing guns, due to vectoring issues he is somewhat stupid. Its like playing a newbie with aim hax. Which is fine since you're in there to screw around, not to play "THE BEST PLAYER EVER".

Sabers is much better. He constantly rushes and can turn quickly and always has a front position to counter your swings.

I really think this bot works 5x better as a saber bot. The vectoring issues cause him to walk into walls and get lost. This only happens when running around the map having a guns fight. He rarely gets confused during sabering (but it happens). And sometimes he has to potty so he just decides to run away from me and pass gas.

I was saying to Tris that it would be a neat concept to have say 6 of these guys in BGJ. So if you're bored one day at 2am or 2pm and no one is around to play you can simple join and have a fun ffa! How neat would that be.

The same concept would be great for guns, in like merc2 but.. Triscuit said there are limitations and the bots cant get much smarter.

What do you guys think of this bot? Post any input here. :)

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2008 3:39 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Wow so I just found out about RBots.. so cool!

I did a teams bgj nf and set myself to team 4. It was 2 red, 2 yellow vs me.

I wish they were addicted to me and would constantly follow me around trying to end my life.. then I wouldnt have to go find them.

Good fun. I bet others could join that ffa and play to. So neat!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2008 4:57 pm
(@spidey)
FF Gunz Freak

You just recently found out about RBots? I thought you knew EVERYTHING about JK.

spidey
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBoXh3 ... fccUY_UctA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/05/2008 5:14 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Im the master of JK history, not dead JK present.

Since I found RBOTS, I dont think I will ever play online again.. there is just no point.

I dont care about playing competitive matches and 1v1 games. So having a huge ffa is perfect to fool around whenever I want.

The best setting is: BGJ NF Teams 16 bots lvl inhuman. Set yourself to team 3 or 4. Its nice when 9 bots attack you and corner you..

I like to see how little deaths I can get when I set the score to 100.

Second best: Oasis FF Teams 16 bots lvl inhuman. Again team 3 or 4. Watch as you run out of ammo on every gun after 1 shot rotfl and then a nub bot force blinds you haha.

So much fun!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2008 6:18 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

wow you're even anti social online.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2008 5:18 pm
(@nts_zardoz)

hey guys,
where can i get Rbots and how does it work?
anyone got a useful link?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2008 2:53 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Hmmm... did you check at massassi? (I recall that link being down or something like that... not sure)

If you can't find it there, I have it in an old backup I did ages ago, if you catch me online I'll send it to you

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2008 2:59 pm
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback