Posted : 15/11/2006 1:13 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

wacko's DSbr's new lapdog

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2006 8:10 am
(@spectre)
Eminent Member

I am pretty much "retired" but I just came by to see how much the community has suffered from my departure (naturally)

I mean... there are no more games... at all. That says alot... although it's still not exactly an accomplishment on my part. lol

However the thing I found the saddest when I came back here for a visit is how DSbr is still wasting their lives trash-talking over the internet and how Shinji apparently needs to prove that he is good at Jedi Knight (which always was an impossibility) because his obesity has confined him to the computer chair.

Now that I think about it... it's kind of hilarious. LOL!

it's funny that you care enough about your JK career that you'd come back to tell us that, especially for someone who claims that they have a life and couldn't careless about this old game..

and the no game thing isn't because you left kiddo, I could get a game anytime i wanted one, people always ask for them, but unlike you I have better things to do now than waste my time playing/thinking about JK all day and my epic online stars wars career, you stupid fuck. stick to your school books, stop wasting your life away sitting at the pc browsing Disney.com and youtube.com, and most of all stop thinking you're someone important, you are just an annoying cunt who cant get any positive attention in real life so you try to annoy people online because you're socially retarded and can't interact otherwise. I'll stop rambling now.

Cheers and peace out!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2006 2:38 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I am pretty much "retired" but I just came by to see how much the community has suffered from my departure (naturally)

I mean... there are no more games... at all. That says alot... although it's still not exactly an accomplishment on my part. lol

However the thing I found the saddest when I came back here for a visit is how DSbr is still wasting their lives trash-talking over the internet and how Shinji apparently needs to prove that he is good at Jedi Knight (which always was an impossibility) because his obesity has confined him to the computer chair.

Now that I think about it... it's kind of hilarious. LOL!

it's funny that you care enough about your JK career that you'd come back to tell us that, especially for someone who claims that they have a life and couldn't careless about this old game..

and the no game thing isn't because you left kiddo, I could get a game anytime i wanted one, people always ask for them, but unlike you I have better things to do now than waste my time playing/thinking about JK all day and my epic online stars wars career, you stupid f**k. stick to your school books, stop wasting your life away sitting at the pc browsing Disney.com and youtube.com, and most of all stop thinking you're someone important, you are just an annoying cunt who cant get any positive attention in real life so you try to annoy people online because you're socially retarded and can't interact otherwise. I'll stop rambling now.

Cheers and peace out!

rape

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2006 1:17 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

your just mad cause you dont have a dog on your lap licking your non existing crotch

listen buddy, just because you're a loser doesn't mean you should go around on public forums and display it by trying to insult someone with really lame wannabe flames...of course you can't be as smart me because after all you're simply a product of a broken condom and a prostitute.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2006 8:22 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

thats really fucking funny, kirby made such a big scene about leaving the community and then for some reason felt the need to keep checking the board and furthermore posting on it... I GUESS THE LIFE YOU LEFT US FOR IS VERY EXCITING!!!

the boys you wanted to chase must have turned you down haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2006 10:03 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

learn the english language assclown. if you can manage this small feet, maybe then you might be able to truly insult me. and knowing that you can not spell properly, it would lead me to believe that you're (not your) a waste of flesh and should most likely hold your breath for fifteen minutes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2006 8:16 am
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

learn the english language assclown. if you can manage this small feet, maybe then you might be able to truly insult me. and knowing that you can not spell properly, it would lead me to believe that you're (not your) a waste of flesh and should most likely hold your breath for fifteen minutes.

Hey sesame street.. It's feat not feet, preacher.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2006 12:20 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Okay Microsoft Word, didn't realize I was talking to a fagot spelling bee champion, PS. (a waste of flesh and blood) oh your good. Right now you’re wasting my time by trying to insult me on online on my spelling, How fucked do you possibly have to be? You have no f***ing life. How about you take that flesh and blood you call your body and u go out and actually do something with your life, instead of starting shit on a JEDI KNIGHT FORUM. Go talk to someone who actually gives a damn

obviously you give a damn, since you waste your time reading whatever i post...And it's always funny with you losers how your biggest insults are "YOU HAVE NO LIFE", when you spend more time infront of your computers than i do mine, because you know i hangout with my friends...which aren't disembodied voices on Ventrillo like your's...you're so fcking emo you're Morrissey...."boohooooohohooooooo someone isn't nice on forums bohoohohohooooooo"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2006 8:26 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

haha OH WOW huge difference there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2006 12:58 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

nice detective work nancy drew, you're a winner...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2006 10:02 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

goddamn Andrew you really are the biggest loser, and here i was giving that credit to wacko...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2006 8:27 am
 thad
(@thad)

aww kirby
i will miss playing you in ctf

but you're still retarded

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2006 9:43 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Awww.

Hey you fucker.

I am still "good" at JK.

:b

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2006 10:24 pm
(@mof_roller)
Trusted Member

Glad I didn't know you, because I'd probably hate you anyways, but w/e.

OMG, YOU ARE ALL LOSERS, AS AM I.

LOSER FIGHT!!!!

0h sh1t h3r3 c0m35 P4CKM4N
------------------------------------
Play Stick Arena
Its free and doesn't require a download, so play it and its a kick ass game
http://www.stickarena.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2006 12:12 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback