way to contradict me cobrakai.

it's a man baby, yeah.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2006 6:51 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

way to contradict me cobrakai.

it's a man baby, yeah.

i only say "She" becoz it is what it claims to be...i wasn't intending to contradict the inherent gender dispute that goes on with it....
but it did play some. and i seen much worse newbies over the years than it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2006 8:23 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

yeah good call guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2006 7:40 pm
(@spectre)
Eminent Member

smokedawg is godlike. that is all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2006 2:40 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

kirby 🙂 i'm sorry i disappeared, I know if I woulda stayed around we coulda kept having some JK fun.. I really liked our games, too bad they were too few and far between.. anyhow,. hope you come around sometimes.. and i hope i have time to come around more.. . haha

I will miss you.. and if u ever wana just talk for talking sakes don't be afraid to look me up: http://mypsace.com/ericyacko

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2006 5:42 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

you so wanna cyBorz It yack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2006 8:34 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hahaha i wish

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2006 11:02 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

wow you're pathetic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2006 10:15 am
(@kirby)
Trusted Member

yackman i love u

OMG lol i went to #narshaddaa and it was like completely dead lol... i mean have there been any games at all since I left? how sad

lol and i see that many of you havent changed... i.e. smokedawg still outweighing a family of orca whales and Phelan being a big drunken loser who completely failed at life!!! lol he's like scott in 10 years!! (OH SNAP)

anyway in other news BRITNEY LEFT K-FED!!!!!! omg now she can take over the entire world all over again!! it's so exciting!!!

Love muffins get into this
B. Scott is so splendiferous
If you have no flaws flaws
Hit 'em with the Paw-Paw

http://www.LoveBScott.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveBScott

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2006 3:41 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

see i knew you would fake quit. i fake quit for like 1 1/2 weeks my first time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2006 7:19 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

she wants to get the Felon c0ck and quote stuff from Cheetah Girls songs or something

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2006 8:36 am
(@kirby)
Trusted Member

I am pretty much "retired" but I just came by to see how much the community has suffered from my departure (naturally)

I mean... there are no more games... at all. That says alot... although it's still not exactly an accomplishment on my part. lol

However the thing I found the saddest when I came back here for a visit is how DSbr is still wasting their lives trash-talking over the internet and how Shinji apparently needs to prove that he is good at Jedi Knight (which always was an impossibility) because his obesity has confined him to the computer chair.

Now that I think about it... it's kind of hilarious. LOL!

Love muffins get into this
B. Scott is so splendiferous
If you have no flaws flaws
Hit 'em with the Paw-Paw

http://www.LoveBScott.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveBScott

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2006 10:57 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

I am pretty much "retired" but I just came by to see how much the community has suffered from my departure (naturally)

I mean... there are no more games... at all. That says alot... although it's still not exactly an accomplishment on my part. lol

However the thing I found the saddest when I came back here for a visit is how DSbr is still wasting their lives trash-talking over the internet and how Shinji apparently needs to prove that he is good at Jedi Knight (which always was an impossibility) because his obesity has confined him to the computer chair.

here is the person who can quote episodes of That's So Raven, and really ridiculously lame teenage attroticites of Songs and us Mighty DSbr Manly Men are told we are wasting our lives???????is it true?????????methinks not! i mean look how much time i actually spend on forums and irc, and you'll see i have plenty of time to read books, get drunk, screw a slut and other parts of life besides ya know whoring forums and chat raping IRC....I guess Kirby is really a dumb bimbo after all...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2006 8:30 am
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

here is the person who can quote episodes of That's So Raven, and really ridiculously lame teenage attroticites of Songs and us Mighty DSbr Manly Men are told we are wasting our lives???????is it true?????????methinks not! i mean look how much time i actually spend on forums and irc, and you'll see i have plenty of time to read books, get drunk, screw a slut and other parts of life besides ya know whoring forums and chat raping IRC....I guess Kirby is really a dumb bimbo after all...

The only reason why you're not really online as often is because you can't afford a line fucktard. Your mother takes you to the library to vent your pussyness on here - therefore automatically destroying any chance with any slut. And please tinkerbell - we all know your idea of booze is nesquik. Go to sleep. muah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2006 9:27 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

wacko drinks mikes hard lemonade at lan parties hes a wild and crazy guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2006 10:36 am
Page 2 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback