Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I wrote my memoirs

(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I wrote my memoirs. Its not my best writing ever... and it was my rough draft so the story is probably kind of boring and I'm sure that there were some errors / omissions. But I did manage to shed some light on the history of JK, Full Force, and part of the lesser known communities of JK... noobs! When I first started in 99, I had just gotten my first computer, and I was an Out-Of-The-Box newbie. I was in noob clans, did noob shit, and was one of the biggest laggers in zone history. As well as one of the biggest alcoholics. So I feel like my story needs to be told, because its relatable. The early history of JK is well known and documented, but much of the history of JK as well as the FF community during the year 2001 and beyond has fallen into obscurity, hearsay, bias, etc. I tried my best to be objective and unbiased but I am pretty arrogant and egotistical, and I tried to keep that in mind.
I might make some revisions in the next week or so, but I'll add a list of revisions. I dropped a lot of names that were relevant to my story, but I also left a ton of names out... so I'm sorry about that. If your name was left out its nothing personal. You know I love you ;)

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 9:33 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback