Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I think all you fuckers

(@Anonymous)

should join my clan.

In fact, that happened once. My goal was basically to recruit every person in Nar Shaddaa. I didn't give a shit if they sucked or were 8 years old, it was another tag for the win. Then everyone hated _yo_ and probably still do. We had over 200 active members at our peak, not counting the fake _yo_ members who would join _yo_ just to spite us. I think at one point we had over 20 fake members on a riot against us-- I'd be willing to bet some of you were in it; there's a list somewhere.

We weren't 100% newb though, disco joined and if someone talked shit, we just told them to play disco. I fluently remember asking disco how he did against them and I would always get a quick response about how he raped them. I do think we became a clan of skill at that point...

Well anyway, we have gone through 10 forums total because we have been hacked or reported or some other bullshit, but we are on Forum # 10 right now since Jan 2006. Today we have few people but still get posts every day. Our community plays JK about once or twice a year.

If you are the type that likes to have good arguments or philosophical talks and are sick of winning, we'd like to see you. Always good to have old JKers on our discussion board too.

http://teamyo.org/forums

and if anyone is interested in playing disco, he's still around and I would just die to see anyone speak up against him.

p.s. this forum is a genius idea Ret, it lets us release our true nar nature.

oh and one more thing, JOIN MY CULT MOTHERFUCKERS

Posted : 23/06/2011 10:54 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

So 1 player out of 200 people made you "skilled?" at what? sucking disco's cock?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2011 4:15 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback