Clear all

I miss the old ladder room

(@Anonymous)

It was shit like this that made it so great

<WD_DarkSide> need some help getting JK setup to play
<nighthawk> jk is dead faggot
<nighthawk> deal with it
<WD_DarkSide> k
* WD_DarkSide ([email protected]) Quit (Read error: EOF from client)

Posted : 16/01/2010 7:05 pm
(@Anonymous)

pls report

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2010 12:37 pm
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

Hooty hoo!

http://www.igl.net/php/page.php?p=hall& ... ac&svr=cgi

My greatest achievement! How it took the ladder company that long to figure out I was inappropriately giving myself multiple wins a day baffles me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 4:08 pm
(@Anonymous)

I got lucky & beat a top 25 player once who then accused me of being an alias & refused to report the win (I can't remember if he ever did or not) but then quit because NF gaybers pisses me off. I think that the thing that sent me over the edge was playing dr00me & having him skipping all over the fucking place. I never had the patience for that shit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2010 4:19 am
(@Anonymous)

I got lucky & beat a top 25 player once who then accused me of being an alias & refused to report the win (I can't remember if he ever did or not) but then quit because NF gaybers pisses me off. I think that the thing that sent me over the edge was playing dr00me & having him skipping all over the fucking place. I never had the patience for that shit.

shut the fuck up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2010 12:44 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Here you go Nighthawk:
I don't know if you remember this game but I found it up in the old Prince screen archive site that I posted:
Prince_KAIOKEN was the guys name.

And people said Prince never had anyone good at FF sabers... (we just had very few good people at it lol).
Prince_Blight was good at FF too but at guns I believe. (That's about all I can remember, but I'm sure I'm missing a few)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2010 2:15 am
(@Anonymous)

Yackman, the only problem with your little screen shot is that I was never in WD, nor would I ever put myself down to be in such shitty clan.

Take your newbie prince faggot ass out of my thread.

edit: Phase 2? HAHAHAA, what a fucking newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2010 12:42 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Yackman, the only problem with your little screen shot is that I was never in WD, nor would I ever put myself down to be in such shitty clan.

Well I guess there was someone in WD with your name. WD was pretty popular for a long time with the FF community. WD_Nightmarez was supposedly held as one of the best for awhile at FF. (Of course I'm not the one to consult concerning FF, I'm just going based on what i heard back in the day)

Edit:
Ok I found it..Blight messaged me through here a few months ago:
"if you're ever on the playstation network, I
play motorstorm religiously as Prince_Blight or GreenLntrnsLite. hope
lifes been treatin' you well."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2010 12:25 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

was probably someone that was pretending to beat marez but was too stupid to actually get the real name in his faked screenshot.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2010 5:41 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

The Goat and the Goatherd

A GOATHERD had sought to bring backnike shoes a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and sounded nike shox r4his horn in vain; the straggler nike air max tnpaid no attention to the summons. nike shox nzAt last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, puma shoes"Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent."

Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.

this is the smartest post in this thread.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2010 9:37 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

The Goat and the Goatherd

A GOATHERD had sought to bring backnike shoes a stray goat to his flock. He whistled and sounded nike shox r4his horn in vain; the straggler nike air max tnpaid no attention to the summons. nike shox nzAt last the Goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the Goat not to tell his master. The Goat replied, puma shoes"Why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though I be silent."

Do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.

this is the smartest post in this thread.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2010 9:37 pm
(@prince_blight)

Here you go Nighthawk:

And people said Prince never had anyone good at FF sabers... (we just had very few good people at it lol).
Prince_Blight was good at FF too but at guns I believe. (That's about all I can remember, but I'm sure I'm missing a few)

All you fetuses can find me on PSN. May not have force pull anymore, but I can still sweat on CoD. Twenty years later, and still use the same moniker. :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2019 7:02 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback