Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello JK, its been a long time!

(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

Hi Guys!

A few people pointed me to this forum so I thought I would take a few seconds to sign up and post (thanks Yack and Heretik). Ive been reading a few of the threads on here, going over the old VDS message board and taking a look at some of the old screen shots that Yack has kept on the Prince site, and it made me smile for about an hour. It brought back some very fond memories... so thanks guys!

I even downloaded and reinstalled JK for old times sake and convinced Oxide to, we then played some BGJ for the first time in about 6 years - I forgot how much fun BGJ nf was! Obviously I beat Ox, he is and allways will be my bhiatch ;) Someone really needs to make a new game where its just two guys and their swords trying to bash each other - JK managed it so damm well and no one has got close since :(

Im still playing a few games, although Im not as hardcore as back in the JK days (thank god!). My current game of choice is World Of Warcraft, if your in the EU come on over to Genjurous and say hi (the name is Light, Alliance).

Anywho guys, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I keep in touch with most of the guys from way back when, but if there is anyone who Im not in touch with anymore and we used to be pals, add me to MSN ([email protected]).

See you around guys,

EnG / Will

PS - Why the hell are VDS not mentioned in the best saber clan? For 18 months to 2 years there wasnt a single nf gaybers clan that could touch us! :(

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2006 1:19 am
(@morthe_hap)
Eminent Member

Love! :)
Sup England... well, about VDS, read on the poll topic what I wrote..
anyway.. show up on irc for some games, long time no c!
lata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2006 2:57 pm
 Qin
(@qin)

Hello there EnGlAnD_VDS,

I've been away the last few weeks, but now that I'm back, a concerted effort shall be made to populate the the Narshadda Server on a more consistent and regular basis.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2006 5:43 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya., it be nice if JK could be how it was,.,. just based on us old school folks passing it off to other new people and getting the zone rooms activated again:

http://classic.zone.msn.com/asp/roomlist.asp?game=jedi

Recreate a game that has been dead lol? I dono maybe its a possibility

All I know is that the zone sure was newbie friendly and IRC is not so if JK wants to have some hope of revival we got to get back to the zone...

Its a good game.. people just gotta get back into it lol.
too bad life is so busy for me or I'd help out more

I suggest making a Domain redirection for the JK Zone room.. and start playing games out of it: maybe a domain name someting like www.darkforces2.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2006 7:35 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I might yackerz ;)

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2006 8:28 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback