Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Good FF People?and NF guns

Page 4 / 4
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I suppose I would toss WD into that list. There were only a few standout players throughout though. I might as well toss in RGP or EoS while im at it.

haha there's more than a few standout players. i guess NF'ers shouldn't comment about who was good at FF, or which clans for that matter since they have no clue.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2007 1:44 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I was referring to NF guns. The problem here is there are two topics squished into one. It is causing a lot of confusion.

I have not mentioned anything about FF due to Reikos aforementioned statement about not knowing about FF players πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2007 8:41 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I was referring to NF guns. The problem here is there are two topics squished into one. It is causing a lot of confusion.

I have not mentioned anything about FF due to Reikos aforementioned statement about not knowing about FF players πŸ˜‰

lol sorry I got confused. Yeah WD wouldn't/shouldn't be considered in a NF Guns list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 4:25 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

Mav used to be a big JK newb (I kicked his ass back when I was a complete newb), and then he went on to the Zone and just got really good. Shit, when did he play? I think in 99 or 2000? I don't remember, it was a really long time ago.

I know he started off in BOTH as Mav_BOTH, and then he later joined WD as WD_Mav, and then formed that Clan AaO as AaO_Mav with Spanker, Rhophein, and that hacker Dreadnaught. Or maybe he formed AaO and then joined WD? I dunno

Honestly I forget a lot of back then, but I know that he kicked pretty much everyones ass. I'm not sure if he ever beat DSbr_Aeron or not? I'd have to ask him and see if he remembers, I talk to him on IRC once in a while (not in the JK channel). He kicked the crap out of WD_Death, Nightmarez, ViPRaven, and a lot of DSbr's though. Yeah, he was around when ViPRaven was still in WD, I think. I know Death still played. Tritoch and Inferno were in BOTH, Luke16 was around, etc.

I don't remember the full details on how he caught Marez hacking. I just know that Mav was really good at item control. He whored the top of Oasis the whole game with great aim and got all the items. You can ask Marez about it, Marez's response was something like "No I dont do that shit anymore dude" when Mav confronted him about it.

Mav was a cool guy, he wasn't into the JK politics and shit. He was only on the Zone for one summer. He wasn't an alias or anything either. He just came to the Zone, kicked everyones ass, and then left JK.

Nightmarez would remember him. Maybe Spanker and Rhophein would too? I dunno, ask them.

As for Narz, I dont even remember what all he used. I know for a fact that he and Aeron shared a destruction physics hack though. It increased the force of their destructions by a bit. Force as in, how fast and far it flies you back. Like...if it goes off next to you, how it sends you flying? I know we all got good enough to off set anyone elses dests with movement, but theirs definitely had some extra physics attached to it. They were much harder to offset with movement, and sent you flying with much more force than a normal destruction.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2007 9:14 pm
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

I know for a fact that he and Aeron shared a destruction physics hack though.

You know "for a fact" huh? And how do you know "for a fact"? Sorry, being repeatedly raped into the negs doesn't count as fact.

Thanks for posting pages and pages of worth dribble and confirming that you know nothing by inventing "facts".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2007 4:40 am
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

The best 2v2 games would be with Narz, AeRoN, AK, and I playing against each other.

Replace your name with Sithlord, Marez or Spanker and it might be somewhat true.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2007 4:44 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

The best 2v2 games would be with Narz, AeRoN, AK, and I playing against each other.

Replace your name with Sithlord, Marez or Spanker and it might be somewhat true.

Sithlord was awesome but he's a one dimensional player, he could only rape as a lighty and sucked ass as a dark. Spanker? lol you gotta be kidding, I mean he's great and all (when the game has been dead and when everyone stopped playing) but back when we played he sucked. By you mentioning Spanker must mean you've only been playing recently which is cool but some people just don't know how good people really were unless you played when jk was active. Marez could be a possibility but he plays gay, all he does is run away all game so I don't think that would be a fun 2v2 game at all, plus AeRoN/Marez hate each other. Even AeRoN said it himself, those 2v2s were the best.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2007 4:37 pm
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

Sithlord was awesome but he's a one dimensional player, he could only rape as a lighty and sucked arse as a dark. Spanker? lol you gotta be kidding, I mean he's great and all (when the game has been dead and when everyone stopped playing) but back when we played he sucked. By you mentioning Spanker must mean you've only been playing recently which is cool but some people just don't know how good people really were unless you played when jk was active. Marez could be a possibility but he plays happy, all he does is run away all game so I don't think that would be a fun 2v2 game at all, plus AeRoN/Marez hate each other. Even AeRoN said it himself, those 2v2s were the best.

Well in my opinion, playing Oasis like you play BGJ doesn't get you anywhere in the same league as Kicker, Aeron or Narz. You'd be a huge liability in a game of that calibre and wouldn't contribute at all the way a real FF Gunner would.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2007 10:39 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I would use the conc rifle in oasis when I had it but it would be pulled constantly, so I would just have my saber out for most of the time and focued on attacking with grip/destruct. As a strategy I would also time the conc rifle when I could(not using a timer, but by item timing, i would get it right before surge would appear) and have my saber out so the guy im playing against wouldn't have it and would be limited to only rails/saber. Also using your saber in the conc room or tight places helps because most of the time you're gonna land a hit with the saber (esp with force speed).

I would play all the maps the same way, item control. Control the bacta(if dark) or vest(if light) and surge, you'll have a good chance at winning. As far as force skills, aeron/asskicker/narz/myself were all equal, the only difference was our aim. AssKicker and Aeron had awesome aim, so that sets them apart from us but not that much. they would attack more with the conc, narz and i would attack more with grip/destruct. narz had better aim than i did, but not as good as ak/aeron. I've beaten AssKicker a few times light vs light, but he'd win most of those light vs light games and it took me a long while to beat him as a lighty(we played 1v1s constantly, sometimes light vs light cuz thats the best chance I have at beating another lighty who's great). Aeron's the only lighty that has beaten me 10-0 constantly but when it's dark vs dark it's always close (10-9 etc). I truly don't believe aeron or narz hacked, i would play them a lot and i never noticed anything. The only guy I ever caught hacking was Revelation (spanker's brother I believe). he had a health/bacta hack.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2007 2:15 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

I'm not really looking in to getting in to a JK-related argument in 2007 on the forums. :P

I just noticed the dest physics hack after repeated playings against those two. I'm pretty sure Narz used other hacks too. Whether or not he just used them when he was messing around for time to time, or kept them on all the time, I don't know. One game, Narz was cocky and demanded that Rampage and I do a 2v1 against him, so we did. I got the surge and super gripped the shit out of him. Ramp was gripping him at the same time. There was no way he could have survived, but he did. We both knew he was god toggling. It was hilarious more than anything else.

Anyway yeah, I've been beat in to negatives by Aeron and Narz a couple of times. I've also beat Narz a couple of times (I never ever beat Aeron). It really just depends on what time period you're speaking of, and how the game went.

Anyway as for AssKicker, I don't know. I didn't even know how to do the bridge to conc room hop back when he was DSbr_AssKicker, many years ago, when he and sithlord used to rape my ass. But when he came back he didn't play very good at all. I beat him 1v1 a lot, Rampage and I beat him and Budman when Budman was using protection. I don't know if it was me being a lot better at the game, or him coming back and not really having the same skillset he used to have. Maybe a little of both. But I know he wasn't as good as he used to be when he came back to JK. He was a cool guy though

I still refuse to list Narz in any top player list though. Aeron sure, but Narz? No. That sandnigger was retarded

Edit: Also, who are you and why should your opinion count? Reiko was a good FF Gunner, regardless of his play style on the map. Sure you had people like JZA who played Oasis with just the saber, but Reiko was actually good at it. He would pull your gun with his saber out, pull the conc out for pot shots, etc. His aim wasn't omg leet but it's not like it was atrocious. Reiko probably would have raped your ass back in the day.

I don't think Reiko or anyone cares if they're put in the same league as "Kicker, Aeron, and Narz" on your own personal list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2007 3:19 am
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

Yeah, that's what I thought. You're just another retarded noob that Narz raped into e-humiliation and now 7 years later you're crying about him and others hacking. You should talk to DLS_SaberRage; you two would be best friends-- exact same traumatization symptons.

And you cry a hell of a lot and talk a whole lot of sh*t for someone who "isn't looking to get into a JK argument in 2007". Maybe you should stop posting 2 page essays calling people hackers and acting like you knew something about good FFers?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2007 7:52 am
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

I don't think that Narz & Aeron hackked. Even with the possiblity that these guys did hack they definately commanded respect with there FF Oasis play.

I thought Marez was a freak with his play he definately in my opinion was 1 of the best players I have ever played & unlike other great oasis ff players he was also good at every other level & force the game had to offer.

g3nn i think you need to end your relationship with your dsbr buddys because you really need to stop gobbing them off πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2007 6:46 pm
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

I am elite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2007 6:37 am
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

Come to #jk on gamesurge at any point today or tomorrow, i'll be there. I'll own you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2007 3:06 am
Page 4 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ