Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Go f*ck yourselves

Page 2 / 2
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

chronos is a fag. why dont you just make a chronos forum id and use it so we have one less thing to make fun of you about.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2009 7:47 pm
(@sasserforte)

"you wasted your time e-stalking him?

that is not a lot of WoW considering you failed math class...

8,765 hours in a year
730 hours per month
168 hours in a week (730*12/52 for you ppl slow at math)

315hrs of wow logged on xfire..means he could have averaged 6hours per week over a year as of March 2009 and its August now..that could be less than ONE hour per day

You guys truly are retarded as fuck"

I don't remember you being this bitter in Nar. It doesn't matter how much time he put into playing a game, that doesn't really seem to me like a reason to insult him regardless of what he did to you; you need a better gameplan. Also, as long as you're using this tired method of attack on him, you need to consider that you took time out of your self-proclaimed important life to tally up that information and complain about it on this forum as a means of demoralization. You're not really winning any battles like this. You need to grow up, Ted. Get knocked down a few pegs.

You might feel better if you go eat your oriental wife's ramen flavored pussy for a few minutes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2009 4:19 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Chronos is a faggot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2009 3:24 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Forte you clearly misread the thread... Nighthawk was ripping on someones xfire stats and I did the math to show nighthawk what a loser he is for trying to flame Nen.. if anything I defended Nen... you need to read shit before you talk shit.

If you don't recall me being this bitter in nar, you must have been chatting with the wrong person.

kthx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2009 6:15 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

you wasted your time e-stalking him?

that is not a lot of WoW considering you failed math class...

8,765 hours in a year
730 hours per month
168 hours in a week (730*12/52 for you ppl slow at math)

315hrs of wow logged on xfire..means he could have averaged 6hours per week over a year as of March 2009 and its August now..that could be less than ONE hour per day

You guys truly are retarded as fuck

Agreed. Notice under the blatantly obvious "past 7 days" part, it does not list any hours?

Fucktards.

Wodz 1-0 Dumbshits

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2011 4:21 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback