Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Found an old Quest Website online....

Page 2 / 2
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Yea, this forum is pretty cool, keeping the community together since the zone went bust. I'm just trying to finish up a bachelors in Environmental Science; been camping out at the library lately working on chemistry homework lately. You, DJ, and B3 all live in Georgian now? What line of work are y'all in?

I do miss JK, last time I played was like last summer. I'm using a mac now so I can't play anymore JK =/ Eventually I'll remember to bring it to my parents house some weekend. Maybe you guys can destroy me at ff oasis like the old days sometime.

Hmmm, as far as old LOTD members, I see TrummpiZ on aim from time to time and I remember finding periander on myspace awhile back. Other than that I've lost contact with those guys, I bet jon has a list of emails for all the old members. We should see if he still has the site so wodz can archive it. That'd be sweet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 7:33 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

I'm on the same boat as you clumsy. I'm now officially a chat-whore. The fact that I can't get JK to work pisses me off the most. After I get it working again I'll probably play for like 5 weeks straight and then quit going on the computer for a year or two as usual.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 8:02 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

shit wodz... just saw the old VDS site on your thang... among other JK memory stuff... fuck dude... makes me wanna cry... all those pathetic memories...

haha no wonder ya'll are still here talkin' JK!

hey Wodzy, I know everyone' hatin' on Wodz these days, but you are the glue to this dying community. I just wanna say thanks for keeping everything together like that. I know you do it on your extra time... so let the kids bitch all they want, what's important is that if it wasn't for you, there would be no JK community WHATSOEVER.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 11:43 pm
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

Yea, this forum is pretty cool, keeping the community together since the zone went bust. I'm just trying to finish up a bachelors in Environmental Science; been camping out at the library lately working on chemistry homework lately. You, DJ, and B3 all live in Georgian now? What line of work are y'all in?

Hmmm, as far as old LOTD members, I see TrummpiZ on aim from time to time and I remember finding periander on myspace awhile back. Other than that I've lost contact with those guys, I bet jon has a list of emails for all the old members. We should see if he still has the site so wodz can archive it. That'd be sweet.

Clumsy,

Well I am working for an Outdoor Publication called Georgia Outdoor News or GON for short. I am their Production Manager/Graphic Designer. Basically that means I build a large part of the ads in the magazine and then help put the magazine together.

Man I would like to speak with TrummpiZ, he used to be TWC_Pure if I am not mistaken.

Sorry you can't get JK installed. You might be able to pick up a mac version on EBay for cheap now adays....

TWC_Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2006 5:00 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I'm 90% sure that trump is not pure.. but since he was TWC_Trump..it is possible, wouldnt that be exciting though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2006 2:36 am
(@lotd-talas-moon)

Hey Clumsy,

I work in forensics here in the good ol' Atlanta, GA! I guess I haven't played JK in about 3 years. I just re-installed thanks to DarkJester and played my first littel bit of oasis just about 10 minutes ago. It's amazing how fast it runs on this machine.

You going into Enviro Science huh? That sounds cool. Lots of need for that now a days. I need to try and find Periander. I'll check out myspace. www.myspace.com/talas_moon is my page if you care to check it out.

Y'all be good and we'll have to play soon.

Talas Moon

LOTD Talas Moon
"Fear is an chemical reaction. Nothing more!"
Outer Circle of Shadows
Legion of the Dead
www.grandarmy.org

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2006 11:30 am
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

Hey Clumsy,

I work in forensics here in the good ol' Atlanta, GA! I guess I haven't played JK in about 3 years. I just re-installed thanks to DarkJester and played my first littel bit of oasis just about 10 minutes ago. It's amazing how fast it runs on this machine.

You going into Enviro Science huh? That sounds cool. Lots of need for that now a days. I need to try and find Periander. I'll check out myspace. www.myspace.com/talas_moon is my page if you care to check it out.

Y'all be good and we'll have to play soon.

Talas Moon

So you still doing the forensic thingy. Glad to here!!

now that you got JK working, me you and dj need to get in a game...Me and DJ been trying some new levels lately something different from JIOasis2.

See ya,
Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2006 2:30 pm
(@Anonymous)

Damn, thats amazing that the old Margerita site is still up! ^^

I made that banner all those years ago too. :lol:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2009 6:54 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

werent phelan and i deemed "worst nme's of quest" at one point for making fun of merlin

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2009 11:09 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

should get that atomic flash site back up. that was pretty nice.

and I think we were everyones nme gen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2009 11:08 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

and where are the old sites and the mike chatlog.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2009 11:25 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

wow.... dlux.. theres some old memories

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2009 12:06 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback