Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Corrupt save file..

(@ehal256)

I started playing jedi knight singleplayer again recently, and aside from a few quirks here and there it runs flawlessly. (I hope to get in some multiplayer action sometime as well :D)

Every so often, however, my quicksaves are corrupt. So I'm in this situation; my latest quicksave, from lvl13, is corrupt, and my last normal save is from lvl6, I know this should be a lesson in not using quicksaves so often :P, but I have an autosave from lvl13 but I have no idea how to load it. Any solutions?

:( I definitely don't want to play all the way through from 6 to 13 again, so any help would be great.

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2008 9:49 pm
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

Hiya, if you want to multiplayer then download Mirc ( Http://www.mirc.com ) and come to server irc.gamesurge.net and join channel #jk . There are plenty of people there to play multiplayer with πŸ™‚

In regards to your corrupt save file, the best work-around is probably to use the skip level cheat from your last save and play from lvl 13. You can find the list of cheats here:

www.cheatcc.com/pc/darkf2.html

That should help you get to lvl 13 again without having to re-do everything. Please drop by on IRC and visit us!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2008 4:58 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Hmmm... i would play from the last good save all over... but the only other option is to use r3d's suggestion...

BTW, Welcome to the JK community! I hope to catch you for a game soon!

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2008 1:52 pm
(@ehal256)

Hiya, if you want to multiplayer then download Mirc ( Http://www.mirc.com ) and come to server irc.gamesurge.net and join channel #jk . There are plenty of people there to play multiplayer with :)

In regards to your corrupt save file, the best work-around is probably to use the skip level cheat from your last save and play from lvl 13. You can find the list of cheats here:

www.cheatcc.com/pc/darkf2.html

That should help you get to lvl 13 again without having to re-do everything. Please drop by on IRC and visit us!

Well, I'd like to retain the force powers I've acquired..

Also, I was on #jk last night ^^. My computer's being shipped home for spring break (as am I, woohoo flying :D) so I won't be able to play for a few days.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2008 2:47 pm
(@ehal256)

Well, I finally got my PC :D I'll try to get on and catch a few games tonight ^^

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2008 12:06 pm
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ