Share:
Notifications
Clear all

CONTINUED: MASTERROSS SAYS SCHOOL IS THE DEVIL

(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

DISCUSS!

ps. thanks ret for closing yet another topic making this board very unpleasant, the only thread going and you tried to kill it.

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2006 9:05 pm
(@nts_zardoz)

it was you picking on somebody just for choosing a different school path...
i know you get your hornyness and fulfilled feeling out of those discussions...now before you start b itching at me with your little fans maybe you find a small spot in your brain that tells you, you simply waste time by writing whatever you write

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2006 12:30 am
(@masterross08)
Trusted Member

Only thing that I am gonna say here is that I dont intend on working at fast food resturaunts and all that stuff. I actually intend on getting a good paying job that I can work on and hopefully get somewhere ( manager maybe) that can support me through life. May even get some classes at college depending on what Im interested in.

And no I dont think the school is the Devil at all. School is actually far from it. Its 1 of the most important things in your life that you go through.
Even though you may think me as a reject for being homeschooled ( which I dont think thats true at all) I did get a good education and when I get my Ged I am gonna get a good paying job that can support me etc.( which you also think of as is only for losers and again I say your wrong) and also that im not gonna wait for enternity to get 1 either.

Thats it you wont find me responding to anything else here. All I get is scorn for just being a homeschooler ,from what my parents decided to do to get me being a homeschooler,that I have no problem of what they decided to do. And anything else that I say wont change any1 elses minds,wont make them think differently etc on this. Otherwise anything that doesnt do things the way society says there supposed to do you think of them as rejects,losers etc

The Force is strong with this one!
http://members.lycos.co.uk/jkle/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2006 2:36 am
(@mitch)
Eminent Member

By all means, please continue on MasterRoss08. You do realize Phelan and the others are just trying to provoke you. There is no seriousness here. πŸ˜‰

I would appreciate answers to my questions though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2006 3:28 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Having your GED won't support you if you're living on your own. It may support you when you're still living with mommy and daddy, and you can't live with them forever.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2006 11:24 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

youre actually lucky youre homeschooled. if yo uwent to my high school i would have duct taped you to the flag pole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2006 9:52 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

haha shinji...

ross, please tell us what high paying job you will get with your GED, no post secondary education, and no real work experience? with your obviously limited education you have been receiving, your parents have also neglected to teach you about the real world. perhaps i was too generous with night time manager, i will have to downgrade that to street performer(if you have any talents beyond being a star wars fan that is) or beggar...

oh and zardoz shouldnt you be playing dbz you little homo?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/10/2006 10:49 am
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ