(@vanion)
Eminent Member

http://www.vanion.albumit.fi/37

wtf?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2008 12:53 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I'd like to rematch England at nf sabers. He raped me 5 to 0 (no .5). It was embarrasing.

I want to rematch spanker at nf merc 02

I'd like to rematch DeaconFrost at BGJ FF and I'd like to rematch spidey at oasis FF (lol)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2008 4:33 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

There are a lot of games I'd like to rematch but one that sticks in my mind the most is a CTF game.

It was SoLJaH and I vs Templar and BaKeR, and we lost. I had been awake for a very long time and didn't want to play, but the shit talk was rampant and you can't back down from a JK match. I played extremely crappy. We didn't play the full game, I left about halfway through. We were losing when I left, though. I know Soljah was laughing at how badly I was playing.

It was an inconsequential match, but at that time Soljah and I were on a CTF roll. We took out every single 2v2 team. Sac and Templar, Genetix and Un, Kritikal and Mormegil, you name it, we played and beat them. But we lost to Baker and Templar. It was embarassing. :P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2008 4:42 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Did BaKeR use the zn (might have been his in game name) Chet_Baker in his newbie days (not that newbie really)? He played BGJ FF... I kind of lost track of him though. Cool guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2008 5:09 pm
(@euphoria)

euphoria puppy beat me 123 streak 4 from max.. i guess i was jacking off at the time

That was a satisfying win, moral of the story.. don't jk and jackoff.. tho jk and jerkingoff is fine, as long as it's a mouse your jerking :?: :!: :?:

I would have to go for nostalgia and rematch OotCS_CaRnAgE, Master_Bee_ , JOTS_Lisa or GI_RKknight:-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2008 12:40 am
(@hdk_dark_helmet)

always remember the first HDK clan match was against DD. As in JudgementDay, Shooter etc..

was me and Machine vs JD and Shooter.

and later Gunz played a few games.. well we ended up losing the series 3 - 2 i think. (altho i never lost any games i played in :P).

Anyways during the games (we were new to the zone) we noticed that DD were spinning faster than we could.... oh wait they are using the MOUSE!!

yes... we were keyboard players when we first joined the zone :P but hey we still pushed em close eheh. Was a fun series but i would love to rematch em as a mouse player :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2008 4:31 am
(@gresuf)

oh man, I remember those guys ! I played a lot with shooter, good guy.

DH do you remember on the old HDK site how there was a "Clan Wars" section? haha. Specifically, the HDK vs OR page, from before I joined HDK. lol great times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2008 1:16 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

shooter = g3n?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2008 10:40 pm
(@darthtommy)

I would love to rematch anyone in Fusion.

Dyce and I vs Templar and it was someone in NKM I think Baker. I remember our last match about 5 years ago prolly. We using the anti hack thing, and it glitched out on templar 2 times in a row(as he said) third game I think they just left cause we were owning them.

Dyce and I were pretty bad ass at fusion those days, we were really unstoppable, sooo much fun. Id like to get a good fusion game going again someday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2008 6:38 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

no, i wasnt shooter.

also ive never lost to soljah in anything in my life. its 2009 stop making s hit up to make yourself feel better. nobody could touch TF in ctf.

personally I would love to rematch either oligo or a sskicker or majestik(star) or gresuf or alchemist in nf guns. i had a truely genius knack for making them all have fits. kicker and i would get into pack stealing battles and then he would whine to aeron about it, and aeron would tell me all about how he was crying and that i should be nice so that he leaves jag to come back to dsbr. if there was anyone that aeron was in love with in the world of FF it was kicker for sure. oli would just run away and seek the comfort of the jag clan board where they would converse how i must have cheated since I routinely smoked the sh it out of him. majestik would just simply get smoked and tell people he won, guy was probably nuts in real life too. gresuf would just use excuses like he was always "rusty" or would flat duck me or alias against me and still get destroyed. the last time i played alch was in a cwt and my partner and i destroyed his team, while he was playing for DH, and it ended our friendship :( luckily i had a chance to redestroy him and his lover reed "-1" scarfino in jk2 as well.

in ctf id love to have a game against beefstu/retiari with really any TF member as my teammate. it was always a showdown when we would all get together.

as for fun rematches i would probably take burn aka ares aka crenshaw or wulfio or mat. nobody could understand the smack talk that occurred when we would all get together and play. the 2v2s we had in dsbr were legendary.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2009 5:11 am
(@unfadable)

patton
xcrimsonknightx
shivablack
sepulture
renegade
c1/mask vs mag/myself
droome
judgementday
kain

I would love to play these guys one more time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2009 7:25 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yes that is right. my shit talking defeated you in to negatives.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2009 9:13 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

since gen mentioned maj as star.. pointless background story

maj and i are friends irl..like many other jk'ers.. and i brought him into the KDD remake. as a tribute to JCS (since i was one of the original members..stfu) i was KDD_CrimsonRED and he was KDD_CrimsonSTAR

so together it was REDSTAR, aka a crimson star of the jedi (JCS). also a play on words to JKE DayStar's old name. maj and i also used the majestik and REDSTAR nicks to top cases like 6 more times, which got me to my record of 8. like i said, pointless story. retard comments need not apply, text=null

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2009 6:48 am
(@gresuf)

Gen - first of all, it's funny how you are the only person in this board hyping yourself up to be the best ever. If that makes you feel better, keep thinking that.

Second, I never aliased against you, or "only picked on newbies" as you said. I am not going to start dropping names and scores of all the people that I have beaten because that would just be bragging and I would start sounding like you.

Yes somedays I said I was tired and just wanted to have some fun FFA games with some friends, but I have hosted 1on1 rooms A LOT of times, and played anyone who came in. So if you didn't play me 1on1 is because you didn't want to.. there were many opportunities.

You can post as many replies as you want re-iterating how you think you're the greatest, go for it. I just wanted to set the record straight you never actually played me 1on1, so you shouldn't be saying anything about "getting destroyed".

- HDK_GRESUF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2009 6:47 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

in all fairness I don't really recall you being around Gresuf. You played in what, late 99? 2000+? Were you around when dex was?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2009 5:54 am
Page 4 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback