(@punk)
Trusted Member

Honestly don't know...2000, maybe 2001?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2006 3:23 pm
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

I got JK around March of 1999 and have been playing it ever since. πŸ™‚

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2006 1:49 am
(@wes-darklighter)

I believe I got the game in 2001, and I remember that I started playing Regular JK MP on the Zone for awhile, but I left because of the constant "Checksum Errors" I got while joining games (I thought my game had some problem ).

Anyways, it's been a year or two from now that I started playing again (MP SBX).

ORJ Profile | My level: Theed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2006 9:49 am
(@lldigoll)

98' !!
Yeah, i've started to play by myself at begining, then i've joined into my first clan, the FSN_ , a latino clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 6:16 pm
(@hooyerdillingham)
Eminent Member

98 single player then my friends got me onto MOTS. MOTS was my first multiplayer game. Then went to JKDF2. My friends got online to play every couple months and I got hooked everyday. Needless to say, they got online a couple months later and I slaughtered them both. They never played me again. On single player I killed Jerec without cheating once when I was a single player noob. I would wedge myself in the tower doorway and he seemd to stupidly advance into my saber, go away and keep returning for saber blows until he died. He could never get into the tower and go up to regenerate his power because I blocked the path. Funny thing is that I could never kill the bastard again without cheating, even still.

Thank you God for giving me all of these Star Wars friends. May the Force be with us all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2006 10:13 am
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

I started when only the trial version was out. But I wasted not time getting ahold of the full version when it hit the stores. Played on the zone the whole freaking time.

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2006 3:58 pm
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

Second that DJ!!!!!

Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 5:57 am
(@russoft)

Christmas 2001 in South Africa. I loved Dark Forces so much that when stores in South Africa imported a whole bunch of copies of the game. I asked for it for christmas, then played it all the way through the single player in a few days (maybe a week). Limited time playing multiplayer since I only had LAN, and no internet πŸ™

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:43 am
(@forte)

I don't see 96 on there. I was playing the trial released in 1996 up til 99 when I got JK and MoTs ( which sucked ) :

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2006 6:31 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

lol I love how people insist to this day that JK was released in 1996, yet the demo was released at almost the exact same time as the retail version.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2006 10:18 am
(@forte)

I didn't say I played jedi knight in 96, I said I played the demo in 96. I know you and the other people who live and breathe starwars don't like to believe someone you dislike has been around longer than you (like Severen for example :P) , but sometimes you have to just get over it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 7:36 pm
(@wd_luke21)

I got the game when it came out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:31 am
(@zzoth)

i'm new to this site,but i'm a diehard fan of jedi knight and jedi knight outcast. been playing both since around 2000 or 2001.

"You must learn the ways of the force." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2006 10:57 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ