(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

lol...

curious, does he know about this site?

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2006 10:00 am
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

yep there is a new JK site and forum to make it like the classic days with the zone... check it out

http://www.jkisback.cjb.net/

Can't say much about the forum - proboard's has always been shitty.

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2006 10:33 pm
(@anonymous)
Trusted Member

If this game is coming back from the dead... The last thing yall need is to split it up into 2 divisions to be fighting with each other and haxing each other. But who am i to speak on the matter, i dont even know what this is all about 8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 5:35 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

The last thing yall need is to split it up into 2 divisions to be fighting with each other and haxing each other.

The attempt mentioned in this thread was brutally wiped off the scene after I text pwned the kid trying to get people to come to his site over at the jediknight.net forums.

An earlier attempt by some discontented DSbr members and a few older JK players occured, and they attempted to run a forum, claiming how I was unjust and some other crap, they basically insulted me a whole bunch, and some of them started registering multiple accounts and doing stupid crap on this forum...

That forum lasted about a month, maybe less. πŸ˜‰

ReT

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2006 11:27 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Hmm as I recall, he frequently joined/exited #jkdf2.net after multiple warnings. Let me check my logs. πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2006 3:36 am
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ