Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Jedi Knight Lobby In gamespy Arcade

(@rafster)

Hi, as we all know, igz had many issues and some players never came back because of that. Most of us are waiting for a program called Jklauncher which won't offer any of these problems, but that is not before a while.. Perhaps waiting for too long can demage our community badly or even kill it. But since a very long time, there is an been empty Jk lobby in Gamespy arcade that works very well and never been closed. Maybe it is waiting for us, but no one even bothered taking a look except me and mof_malice that Ive seen in there 2 years ago. Now many people says that its looks good but you have to pay(FALSE!!!!). Not at all, only subscribers pay and you don't need to be one and it offers a reliable service. If one of you guys wanna test it with me, lemme know, thx, Raf

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2008 4:20 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Hmmm... i thought Gamespy didn't have support for JK for a while now... i'll take a look at it later :wink:

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2008 5:50 am
(@lisno)

Gamspy has Mots and JK idk if it works well on them because no one on gamspy plays. both of the gamespy rooms for it are always empty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2008 1:07 pm
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback