Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I guess this wasn't that funny.

(@shinji)
Estimable Member

http://winnipeg.indymedia.org/item.php?3F

coincidentally there is a guy with the same name as WD_NiGhTMaReZ/SM_DarkQuest living in the same area, with a picture. The long awaited marez pic. Many of you pissed yourself with frustration/anger at him while he laughed and laughed.

maybe its not him.

Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2006 12:03 am
(@nts_zardoz)

this is funny? i hope you get the virus and laugh about yourself...you'll enjoy it i bet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2006 4:06 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I wasn't laughing about that you asshole. I would never wish any disease or condition on anyone man, let alone one of my friends. I guess the hepatitis thing I could have left out, that's not even the point i was trying to make. i just thought it was ironic that there was someone with the same name in his city carrying a torch or anything as notable as that. plus if you keep reading, that bill is recovering.

maybe you are him, and that was you all along. i dont give a fuck i just thought the picture would be a nice addition to the picture pages. for me that's the only image i have of the dude i've known him since last century. the guy i played the most jk with out of anyone besides maybe spanker and/or rain/reiko/etc. probably the equivalent of a few months of my life 24 hours staraight.

it's you you bitch you're always giving me these mind fucks on aliases. you dont like it either though youre equally if not more rude.

if not fuck you then either way.

proofread my essay wodz thx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2006 1:36 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

diseased people are funny

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2006 8:55 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

yeah but only if they have a terminal illness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2006 2:31 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback