Share:
Notifications
Clear all

congratulations ret

(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

well you've succeeded in driving me off your board. i dont know why you locked the whole damn forum people were actually posting on it. and for gods sakes threads are bound to go off topic are you new? just cuz that is so is no reason to lock it and tell people to start a new thread with the only difference being that the title has changed. i dont know what your deal is but im gone until you lighten up. i hope the dead calm is more enjoyable for you then bustling activity.

later all you can find me in irc

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2006 10:09 am
(@bluraja)

I love this man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 10:20 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

i dont know why you locked the whole **** forum people were actually posting on it.

The reason I locked temporarily was because stuff was getting out of hand and I also wanted to stop people from posting new threads based on the same thing as other threads. I posted a full explaination in the JK forum.

and for gods sakes threads are bound to go off topic are you new? just cuz that is so is no reason to lock it and tell people to start a new thread with the only difference being that the title has changed.

I don't want a community where people create threads and find that the intention of their thread has been derailed by a seperate dicussion in itself. What I would have liked to have happened is for you or someone else to have created a seperate thread for discussion of Prince only. The original thread was obviously off focus and far off from it's original path. I can understand a small side discussion specifically targetting Prince, after all, it is a discussion of saber clans, but it had become all about Prince.

i dont know what your deal is but im gone until you lighten up. i hope the dead calm is more enjoyable for you then bustling activity.

There is nothing I like more than to see people posting on this forum and I find it sad that you are choosing to leave. This community was created to facilitate a wonderful game and I and most other people I assume are in it just for the fun.
I don't know if you have an opinion of me I can't change or not, but you should know that the only reason I run this site is because I love the game.
Anyway feel free to come back if you choose to. I was always under the impression we were tight but I guess I was wrong.

- ReT

P.S. It's pretty silly your leaving because I locked a thread.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 10:52 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Nope JoS you acted as I would have

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2006 9:46 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

everyone was bashing nesseight because was running his fuckin mouth. haha you make it sound as though we were being unfair.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2006 3:05 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Er I'm a bit confused here, but all bashing nesseight should take place in the Bashing Nesseight thread! lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2006 3:12 pm
(@sm-adjudicator)
Trusted Member

Uh, do not bash Ness. He owns you.

Almost anything he says is true.

Doesn't ownage call you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2006 4:22 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member