Share:
Notifications
Clear all

A intresting read...

(@lsf_nick)
Estimable Member

Dear MSN,

if you delete my post again, I WILL kill myself.

This horrible chain of events was set into play on June 19th, 2006. When the spades lobby I was playing in closed on me and it did not come back, I became * off and very very violent. My cat happened to claw at my leg when I got up from my computer and in an angry rage I rammed my foot into the wall immediately killing my cat. The cats name was buttercup, I've had it for 3 years and I loved that cat to death. After this I was about to * EXPLODE AND KILL SOMEONE ELSE because of what I just did to my cat.

At this very moment my now ex-girlfriend came in through the front door with a very pissy attitude after just getting off of work. I entered the kitchen as she came in and she screamed "WHY THE * DIDNT YOU PICK ME UP AFTER WORK TODAY!?". This was the turning point. I clenched my fist and dove at her as fast as I could and knocked her unconscious with one powerful hit directly to the face. She fell to the floor and didn't move. I could not believe what I had just done. It turns out I broke her nose in 3 different places and caused it to be forever deformed. She lost 2 of her teeth plus she needed 12 stitches inside of her mouth.

I spent 1 whole month in county jail, and I am currently on probation. Every day I sat in there I felt the right path in life slipping past me. Every night in there I couldn't sleep. When I got out my father picked me up. I thought I was almost clear of my anger but then my father mumbled "you were always a *-up". At this point I reached over and wrapped my hands around his neck as tightly as possible. He immediately slammed on the brakes and hit me in the face as hard as he could. I almost blacked out, I was whimpering. He got out of the car, came around to the passengers side, grabbed a hold of me and threw me against the pavement. My head smashed against the curb. He then sped off. I walked a mile with my face covered in dried blood to a friends house. I called my father, he told me not to come home. He told me he burned all of my belongings in the fire pit in the backyard.

I killed my only pet... I ruined my 2 year relationship in the most pathetic of fashions. I permanently deformed my ex-girlfriends face... I can barely look at my reflection in the mirror in the morning. Oh and my family wont speak to me, not that I care about my family or anything. I currently live in a very poor neighborhood, sharing a 1-story house that has 1 bedroom with 4 people I didn't know prior to a week ago.. Every night I hold myself and cry... trying not to cry out loud but just wipe away my snot and tears, hoping not to wake anyone. This is the first time in my life I've ever been this scared. Each day I wake up hoping it was all a nightmare... but when I feel the hard old mattress below me with no covers, I realize it is not.

I know that this is all due to me being completely psychotic. But what never leaves my mind is, if Zone had not closed at that very moment, the entire chain of events would have never took place

LMAO, believe it or not..

found it on the zone forums πŸ˜€

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2006 6:46 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

ROFL

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

that is the BEST POST EVER

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2006 1:49 am
(@wolfxer0)
Eminent Member

Dear MSN,

if you delete my post again, I WILL kill myself.

This horrible chain of events was set into play on June 19th, 2006. When the spades lobby I was playing in closed on me and it did not come back, I became * off and very very violent. My cat happened to claw at my leg when I got up from my computer and in an angry rage I rammed my foot into the wall immediately killing my cat. The cats name was buttercup, I've had it for 3 years and I loved that cat to death. After this I was about to * EXPLODE AND KILL SOMEONE ELSE because of what I just did to my cat.

At this very moment my now ex-girlfriend came in through the front door with a very pissy attitude after just getting off of work. I entered the kitchen as she came in and she screamed "WHY THE * DIDNT YOU PICK ME UP AFTER WORK TODAY!?". This was the turning point. I clenched my fist and dove at her as fast as I could and knocked her unconscious with one powerful hit directly to the face. She fell to the floor and didn't move. I could not believe what I had just done. It turns out I broke her nose in 3 different places and caused it to be forever deformed. She lost 2 of her teeth plus she needed 12 stitches inside of her mouth.

I spent 1 whole month in county jail, and I am currently on probation. Every day I sat in there I felt the right path in life slipping past me. Every night in there I couldn't sleep. When I got out my father picked me up. I thought I was almost clear of my anger but then my father mumbled "you were always a *-up". At this point I reached over and wrapped my hands around his neck as tightly as possible. He immediately slammed on the brakes and hit me in the face as hard as he could. I almost blacked out, I was whimpering. He got out of the car, came around to the passengers side, grabbed a hold of me and threw me against the pavement. My head smashed against the curb. He then sped off. I walked a mile with my face covered in dried blood to a friends house. I called my father, he told me not to come home. He told me he burned all of my belongings in the fire pit in the backyard.

I killed my only pet... I ruined my 2 year relationship in the most pathetic of fashions. I permanently deformed my ex-girlfriends face... I can barely look at my reflection in the mirror in the morning. Oh and my family wont speak to me, not that I care about my family or anything. I currently live in a very poor neighborhood, sharing a 1-story house that has 1 bedroom with 4 people I didn't know prior to a week ago.. Every night I hold myself and cry... trying not to cry out loud but just wipe away my snot and tears, hoping not to wake anyone. This is the first time in my life I've ever been this scared. Each day I wake up hoping it was all a nightmare... but when I feel the hard old mattress below me with no covers, I realize it is not.

I know that this is all due to me being completely psychotic. But what never leaves my mind is, if Zone had not closed at that very moment, the entire chain of events would have never took place

LMAO, believe it or not..

found it on the zone forums πŸ˜€

Leave it to Microsoft to fuck a guy's life up.

So a guy walked up to me and said, "I'm a teepee, I'm a whigwam! I'm a teepee, I'm a whigwam!" And I said, "Relax man, you're too tense."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2006 2:25 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

That guy needs to be in a mental hospital. Well, maybe county jail mgiht be the way to go, no modern medicine is going to "fix" his problem without some intensive therapy. Thorazine drip, demerol, seroquel, haldol, lorazepam, heroin, nothing... fuck it hand the guy a bong and tell him to calm the fuck down. This coming from a guy that would rip keys off of his keyboard and punch himself in the face to get "fired up" when he was having an off day... every idiot in psychology 101 would have a field day with that.

Time for me to shut up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2006 3:38 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

well you can't blame the guy for smacking his beeyotch up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2006 8:47 am
(@thatssosuzuran)

The moral of the story is, never take your Internet actions lightly. You may think it's all a big joke, but you could be ruining someone else's life, or your own. You have been warned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2006 5:49 pm
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ