Share:
Notifications
Clear all

RSS Feed / V4 Deadline / Staff Meeting

(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Three important things, I'll keep it short:

1) The RSS feed is back up. Sorry about messing that up. Personally, as a firefox user, I LOVE the RSS feed. Kudos to Vallo for setting that up. Maybe we can set up two more even, one for all the other forums and another for files.

2) The JKDF2.net V4 deadline is pushed a month back to be on the safe side. I don't want to disappoint anyone by not having it done by thanksgiving. Unlike my past history, this time around I would like to release a FINISHED site. lol

3) JKDF2.net Staff Meeting is to be held on this Wednesday, Nov 21st, 2007! Sorry about the last time around. Meeting will be via AIM. Please RSVP in the private admin/mod forum.

That's all, folks!

- ReT

P.S. JKDF2.net V3 will remain down for the time being. Sorry folks, it's just too much of a pain to restore it at this point. But worry not, V4 will fullfill all your "needs". Sorry for the continued inconvenience. I hope discussion on the forums thrives in the meantime.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2007 12:53 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

It's ok, ReT. I'm sure V4 will worth the wait :D
As for the staff meeting, i'm sorry, but it looks nearly imposible for me to make it this Wed, so if you do it then :(
Anyway, i hope you guys tell me what happened later, and of course, count with me for anything. I'm up to help with jkdf2.net in any way i can! Just let me know what's needed :wink:

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2007 3:19 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback