Share:
Notifications
Clear all

JKDF2.net V4 Update / Staff Meeting

(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Hello All,

To the JK community:
I have finished low level work on design for JKDF2.net V4 and I am very happy with what I have developed. Soon I will be implementing features and functions into the new, innovative design. Stay posted for updates.

To Staff:
The JKDF2.net Staff Meeting will be held via AIM on Wednesday, October 31, 2007, at 11:00 PM EST. I ask that you be signed in to the AIM network by 10:45 incase of technical issues. The discussion will be in a group chat setting.

My AIM screen name is: eahheretik

Post your screen name here so I can add you in advance.

This invitation applies to:

Hyde
    JKLE_Drew
    HooyerDillingham
    vallo
    ANDREW L
    Nesseight
    _Triscuit_ / JKSERVER
    ORJ_JoS[/list:u:dai9882o]
    If you think you should be on this list, email me ASAP at [email protected]

For those of you who are not EST, use this converter to find out when that is for your time zone:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

* If you cannot make it *
    I will post logs in the private admin forum for you to read.

If you have any questions, post here on this thread.

I look forward to talking with you guys!

- ReT

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2007 10:26 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

I'll do my best to be there.
EST is GMT -5, right? ('cause that site ReT suggested ended up confusing me :P )

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2007 3:17 pm
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

you don't know when halloween is or you're joking? it's the 31st

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2007 8:01 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Sorry typo.

The meeting is 11:00 EST Wednesday, October 31st.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2007 3:59 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Yeah, not cool to leave all of us hanging, man... It's over midnight here, and i have to get up early tomorrow as well... so, i'll see you guys later

Hm, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it... it's a very inconvenient time for me. :(

I figured you wouldn't be available at that time, JoS... I was going to suggest a change bassed on that, but i totally forgot about it :roll:
Anyway, good thing you didn't stay up for it :P

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2007 4:28 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I am very very sorry. I was waiting for my dad to finish using the computer and I said "wake me up when you are done"...which never happened. I apologize profusely, I am immensely sorry this occurred.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2007 12:59 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Ok, it can happen to anyone :wink:
I guess we have to set a new date, then? This weekend i'm pretty bussy, but other than that, i think have no problem at all.

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2007 3:39 am
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

Good question; the site was just starting to get rejuvenated and then a massive decline in forum and now this. Hopefully we can get this moving again; I wish they'd make JK 4.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2007 2:49 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I'm going to reschedule the meeting for next Wenesday, November 20th, at 11:00 PM EST. Hopefully this is convenient for most of you guys. I apologize again for not appearing last time but I will certaintly be on this time. Again, it will be via AIM. I will make another news post).

Also, although it may seem like forum posting is way down, and less and less people are playing, I wouldn't worry about it. Things might be moving slowly, but soon JKDF2.net will be back up, forums will be different, more people will come back, more games will be played, and we will up activity once again. What matters is that there is always at least 20 people who are active in the Jedi Knight community, and I think we certaintly have that. So needless to say, I'm not too concerned.

- ReT

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2007 3:34 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Well, i'm going to try and be there... but i'm not sure if i'm going to be able. The thing is i have lots of exams during all that particular week, and on 23rd i have a very tough one. So it will depend on how i get to the 20th with study... :?

JAS_Hyde

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2007 2:08 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

ANDREW L

Good sir, I do apologize...it appears as though I am perpetually frozen in 1982... I do in fact mean the 21st, as vallo stated. Sorry for any confusion.

- ReT

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2007 7:35 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback