Share:
Notifications
Clear all

DEDICATED JKDF2 SERVER

(@hooyerdillingham)
Eminent Member

Server seems to be doing fine IP is still 71.81.247.78 It may change every couple months but usually holds steady. Soon any changes will automatically update at the site main page. ReT will help me with that.

Game is FF rotate. Levels switch at 20 minutes or 20 kills.

Admin Note(ReT): Moved to JKDF2.net News ->

Thank you God for giving me all of these Star Wars friends. May the Force be with us all.

Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2007 3:29 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

hey HooyerD, i don't know if you're aware of it, but the DS is down right now... just letting you know, in case you didn't already...

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2007 10:05 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

My fault. Should have fixed that last night. Fixing it as I speak.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2007 1:28 pm
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

its down

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2007 3:47 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

its down

It's been working all day...try again. I just polled it and it worked fine.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2007 4:26 am
(@hooyerdillingham)
Eminent Member

interesting that the jkdf2.game-host.org wasn't matching up my IP for a few hours. Sorry but the problem has been corrected. Had to make a change to my DynamicDNS account. Everything is back to normal. jkdf2.game-host.org for the IP address will get you into the servers game. It has a lot of dead time but still gets spurts where there are 7 or 8 people shooting it up. We'll worth it. Hooyerd.

Thank you God for giving me all of these Star Wars friends. May the Force be with us all.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2007 3:09 pm
 dga
(@dga)

face it all, "none" of the links, servers, or otherwise works for jedi knight. this game, as good as it was is no longer available anywhere to play on line. period. which is to bad, do to its playability...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2007 7:44 pm
(@hooyerdillingham)
Eminent Member

Patience my young Jedi Apprentice. Yes the server works quite good. It is back up and running now. It has been performing well for months, 24/7. However, this weekend did experience its first real failure. When I left for out of town Friday all was good. Returned Sunday evening and noticed evidence of an electricity failure at the facility. Normally these failures will not effect the JK server. It has a backup power supply that can feed power for over an hour if the normal electrical supply fails. The place obviously went without electricity for a long duration. Sadly, longer than the backup power could keep the server going. I appologize.

Compared to others the JK server, with its own dedicated broadband connection I might add, has been quite good. It is actually the test server and not the intended "real" server. Things went so well with testing Ret and myself decided to just let it keep plugging away. At this rate we are looking at a failure twice a year. Hell, corporations can't even pull that off.

Anyway don't dispair. People do still play this game, not as they did, but they do play. Some weekends we have 6, 7, or 8 people on the server in a FFA killing rage. It's a great time. Always remember the following domain name and use it as the IP when you join the server:

jkdf2.game-host.org

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2007 5:21 pm
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback