Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Suggestions for 2nd Server

(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Good ideas JoS. I'm actually thinking some Fatal Resistance would rock.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2005 3:03 pm
(@mof_roller)
Trusted Member

I'd have to say, so predictable
Rolling Revolution Rotate

but also maybe

Some kind of RPG
SSR 4000 pro at Phoenix Suburban City
KWP at JHS and Caesars Palace
maybe occaisionally
EWP at JHS

Theres some ideas

0h sh1t h3r3 c0m35 P4CKM4N
------------------------------------
Play Stick Arena
Its free and doesn't require a download, so play it and its a kick ass game
http://www.stickarena.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2005 10:53 am
 Rock
(@rock)

Hm... would Barons Hed RPG be in order? I sure as hell would play that!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2005 2:38 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i realize most of you guys like to play new levels and mods, but im more of a traditionalist when it comes to JK DF2, i would like to see more BGJ FF/NF up and running, i dont know if there is enough people in the community to support such a demand but it seems like everyone only plays nf guns in IRC, which is fine cuz i am naturally a gunner. but my second choices would be bgj nf and ff and none of those guys in IRC play either form of sabers. i realize the first server plays bgj ff, but it rotates so many maps, and to put it mildly they are newbie maps. its just too bad JK doesnt have a console like in cs so we could vote what maps we could play. well im just adding another voice to the mix so if you can make any changes in that direction itd be greatly appreciated. hope there are more bgj ff'ers out there.

ciao,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2005 2:53 pm
(@jedispam)
Eminent Member

i'm with phelan... original is the greatest

Formerly SM_JediBoy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2005 8:05 pm
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

If anything for original maps have one server for rotating BGJ and Tower NF Sabs, and then CTF with all the levels, even the small ones, as not everyone likes the large CTF level which if you don't know it down pat, you will get frustrated and lost.

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2005 1:56 am
(@kurganjknet)
Trusted Member

Why is SBX the only full force?

I think FF guns (actually Full Force All Weapons!) and FF CTF are quite fun! I'm bored with all this NF stuff...

Pretty please?

I LOVE the big CTF maps, but that's why force is a MUST on them! As for people getting lost, do they forget they have a map? Seeing+Map and you'll never get lost...

Anybody remember the "Dark Jedi Levels" pack? It was all for sabering, and it included the single player maps converted to multiplayer (from the SP duels with the seven Dark Jedi). For a FF sabers rotation that might be a cool choice! I loved playing with that pack back in the glory days of JK1...

Also, we need a MotS server! πŸ˜‰

But I agree, rotation is a must. Not only because of build hacking script kiddies, but because it starts to get boring with just one map forever...

There Can Be Only One
Meatgrinder JKA Dedicated Server: 72.5.248.212:29070

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2006 5:47 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

why not select 5 or so levels from massassi, put them into one episode, post a link to dl the level pack, make a new level set every month or so, and rotate those levels. or would that be to complicated...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2006 9:04 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

With all due respect Kurgan, this thread was created over a year ago, and the last reply was in December of last year. It would be appreciated if you could create a new thread for something like this - there is a great chance of it getting done.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2006 2:48 am
(@kurganjknet)
Trusted Member

My apologies, I forgot to check the date of the last post....

πŸ˜‰

There Can Be Only One
Meatgrinder JKA Dedicated Server: 72.5.248.212:29070

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2006 3:52 pm
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ